And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on November 10, 2011, 01:46:09 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2011, 01:45:26 AM
Everyone watching the riot? Where are you?

I was asleep.  What riot?  Inform me Olsen.
Thousands of Penn state students are rioting. Turing over vans, torching dumpsters and battling State Police. All because the Football God-Coach Paterno was fired for covering up a serial child rapist.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Seriously, I just went to CNN, MSNBC, and FOX.  Tim, did you have a bad dream?  I had a bad dream about African militiamen stealing my car, but it wasn't real.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2011, 01:48:17 AM

Thousands of Penn state students are rioting. Turing over vans, torching dumpsters and battling State Police. All because the Football God-Coach Paterno was fired for covering up a serial child rapist.

Wait, that Penn State shit is the riot news?  I assumed you were talking about OWS.  Oh God, I hate this country.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

:lmfao:

Ship me off to get torn up in Buttfuckistan? Ok.

Fail to provide me with affordable healthcare and education? Ok.

Fire some University sports coach? NO FUCKING WAY DUDE. LET'S BURN SHIT.

Habbaku

So, basically, all Penn State students are scumbags.  Got it.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ideologue

Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2011, 01:58:26 AM
:lmfao:

Ship me off to get torn up in Buttfuckistan? Ok.

Fail to provide me with affordable healthcare and education? Ok.

Fire some University sports coach? NO FUCKING WAY DUDE. LET'S BURN SHIT.

:lol:

:(
Kinemalogue

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on November 10, 2011, 01:48:22 AM
Seriously, I just went to CNN, MSNBC, and FOX.  Tim, did you have a bad dream?  I had a bad dream about African militiamen stealing my car, but it wasn't real.
I saw them covering on CNN and MSNBC but they switched to the tape at 12am.

ESPN was still covering it live. It looked pretty bad.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Football God-Coach Paterno

Sorry, that position's taken by Burly Tom Skerritt.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 10, 2011, 01:49:26 AM

Wait, that Penn State shit is the riot news?  I assumed you were talking about OWS.  Oh God, I hate this country.

Nobody cares about the fleabaggers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

We've all seen this:

I wonder...was there ever an explanation provided for it? Any apology from Bello/excuse from Sarko?
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Obama has a look on his face that he's embarrassed to be seen with these jokers.  Medvedev is totally spaced out, with an expression like he's thinking "Gee, I can sure see a far from up here".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

My GF won't let me buy video games.

Damn it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on November 10, 2011, 04:53:53 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 10, 2011, 04:43:43 PM
My GF won't let me buy video games.

Damn it.

Dump her.

What BB says. It's gonna cause problems down the road. Trust me.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011