And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Shopping for an house isn't as easy as the TV show make it look like. I'm little overwelmed & I don't even have that big of a budget.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 21, 2011, 11:05:02 PM
Maybe he wants to sail around the horn of Africa? Hell, a Russian might find that fun.
What happened the last time a Russian did that?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

They sailed around the horn of Africa on their way to Tsushima?  Why would they sail into the Red Sea?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
They sailed around the horn of Africa on their way to Tsushima?  Why would they sail into the Red Sea?
Part of the fleet went through the Suez, although most of them went around the Cape of Good Hope.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

One more for Ide, 7500 dollar email accounts:

http://elite750.com/pricing/

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2011, 07:52:22 PM
One more for Ide, 7500 dollar email accounts:

http://elite750.com/pricing/

QuoteElite750 is strictly limited to 750 members worldwide. There is also a limitation to the number of potential accounts by country. Please inquire with our customer support, whether there are still accounts available for Your country.

It's cool, Sons of God need secure method of communication.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 22, 2011, 07:21:13 PM
Shopping for an house isn't as easy as the TV show make it look like. I'm little overwelmed & I don't even have that big of a budget.

Well, it is overwhelming. Get an agent, if you don't have one. Dont' let them pressure you. Tell them your budget and what you're looking for. It's not easy.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

:lol:

Just two stupid/vain/bored/obliging millionaires signing up for that would be enough for the webmaster to live off the site. Nice.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 22, 2011, 08:07:38 PM

Just two stupid/vain/bored/obliging millionaires signing up for that would be enough for the webmaster to live off the site. Nice.

Shit

Friday, July 22, 2011 at 8:19PM

We currently accept no further applications for the following countries, since the country quota has been reached:

Bahrain, Malaysia, Germany, Monaco, Gibraltar, Argentina, Uruguay, The Bahamas, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Luxembourg;

If you are interested in an Elite750 Membership and come from one of these countries,  we can put you on our waiting list and contact you in case an account becomes available.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ideologue

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 22, 2011, 08:11:27 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 22, 2011, 08:07:38 PM

Shit

Friday, July 22, 2011 at 8:19PM

We currently accept no further applications for the following countries, since the country quota has been reached:

Bahrain, Malaysia, Germany, Monaco, Gibraltar, Argentina, Uruguay, The Bahamas, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Luxembourg;

If you are interested in an Elite750 Membership and come from one of these countries,  we can put you on our waiting list and contact you in case an account becomes available.

"People are totally buying our ridiculous product!  I'm serious!"
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on July 22, 2011, 07:41:51 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
Part of the fleet went through the Suez, although most of them went around the Cape of Good Hope.

Ah, I thought they all had to go around Africa.  Why did the Brits lets some go through but not others?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017