And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

just what the flying fuck are you talking about?  :huh:

katmai

Dammit Tamas, don't encourage his nonsense.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tamas on July 12, 2011, 02:30:15 AM
White Wolf - The company that wrote Vampire: The Masquerade a popular role playing game from the 90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Hellsing - A popular manga and anime about a powerful vampire named Alucard, bound to serve the British Crown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing

I was bored, was reading the wiki and wondered how Alucard would measure up, so I stated him out.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 12, 2011, 03:14:23 AM
Quote from: Tamas on July 12, 2011, 02:30:15 AM
White Wolf - The company that wrote Vampire: The Masquerade a popular role playing game from the 90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Hellsing - A popular manga and anime about a powerful vampire named Alucard, bound to serve the British Crown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing

I was bored, was reading the wiki and wondered how Alucard would measure up, so I stated him out.

:bleeding:

I so regret asking :P

Pedrito

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2011, 05:42:23 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2011, 05:35:30 PM
Mila was prime jackoff material in the 1st season of that 70's show. Fun fact: She was 14 at the time. WHOOPS.

Whoops X 2.
X 3  :whistle: But I liked the redhead more.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
All I know from Holmes on Homes is that Canadians can't build houses and I know from watching the games that the CFL sucks.

Ontarians!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Wow, Cody Hawkins.
Quotecurrent quarterback for the Stockholm Mean Machines of the Sweden Super Series.
:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 12, 2011, 06:02:13 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
All I know from Holmes on Homes is that Canadians can't build houses and I know from watching the games that the CFL sucks.

Ontarians!

You are all guilty.

Norgy

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 12, 2011, 06:16:42 AM
Wow, Cody Hawkins.
Quotecurrent quarterback for the Stockholm Mean Machines of the Sweden Super Series.
:lol:

Ouch.  When the AFL, CFL, UFL, and whatever other "real" minor pro leagues there are pass on you and you end up playing football in fucking Sweden, it's time to start using the degree or looking into coordinator positions at the high school level instead. 

E:  Isn't White Wolf owned by CCP now or something?  I think the MMO they're developing is a White Wolf franchise (or whatever who cares), and they're having to rely on the cash from EVE Online to develop it, leading to silly cash grabs.  That and their stupid PS3 only FPS.  They can't run that shit into the ground fast enough and get back to focusing on ruining EVE.

jimmy olsen

No idea. I haven't done anything White Wolfish since Blood the Masquerade came out on PC.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

That needs posting around a few schools.
██████
██████
██████