Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

:lmfao:

Must've been some fall.  :hmm:

Sadly a quick look at snopes confirms that it is not entirely true.  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on May 19, 2011, 07:02:55 AM
I can't recall the title, but i liked the one about the cheating Texas university who got their team decimated.

That would be Pony Excess.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

:lol:
Sometimes corruption is awesome.
Shame it isn't true. :(
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Josquius

Titanium fangs? Really? :wtf:
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

Jeff Conaway is in a coma, and probably for good.  If I played a major character in Babylon 5, I'd probably get a nice fat life insurance policy right about now.

HisMajestyBOB

That dog is more badass than any of us could ever hope to be.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Habbaku

Quote from: DGuller on May 19, 2011, 01:10:45 PM
Jeff Conaway is in a coma, and probably for good.  If I played a major character in Babylon 5, I'd probably get a nice fat life insurance policy right about now.

Isn't he the drug addict?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Yeah.  Still, those Babylon 5 actors are falling like flies.  It's a third actor who played a regular character, after Biggs and Katsulas.  Well, he's not dead yet, but it sounds pretty grim.

Liep

Doing a budget. I hate this. I hate money. Why the hell am I paying a thousands dollars a year for cable when I hardly watch TV?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Liep on May 19, 2011, 06:10:07 PM
Doing a budget. I hate this. I hate money. Why the hell am I paying a thousands dollars a year for cable when I hardly watch TV?

Doing a budget makes you ask yourself those questions.  :)
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 19, 2011, 06:27:22 AM
It was interesting. I've never heard of Len Bias before.

It's really a shame that the world never got to know him.  It's not hyperbole, for us that actually got to see him play, to say that he would've been greater than Jordan.  Because he already was.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on May 19, 2011, 07:02:55 AM
I can't recall the title, but i liked the one about the cheating Texas university who got their team decimated.

LOL, SMU.  They're precisely the reason why the NCAA is the way it is today.

Still the greatest college backfield of all time: Eric Dickerson and Craig James.