News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

So, Hans is now working for Gingrich?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Should I go and see Bad Religion and Suicidial Tendencies when they come to town in August? :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Don't do it, there's too much to live for.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Bad Religion are still going?
I used to be well into them when I was a teenager.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Man, I had weird dreams last night.  I dreamt I was a ghost writer for a baseball player who kept insisting I put in bizarre episodes like where he sex with deviled eggs or beaned Macaulay Culkin.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on May 20, 2011, 06:52:56 AM
Man, I had weird dreams last night.  I dreamt I was a ghost writer for a baseball player who kept insisting I put in bizarre episodes like where he sex with deviled eggs or beaned Macaulay Culkin.

I kept dreaming my ceiling was caving in. EVERY DAMN DREAM.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

I dreamt about my GF's sister. It wasn't sexual, surprisingly.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

I dreamt I had to take a shit and the only toilet available was in the middle of a busy mall and people walked around as I get crapped. And, when I was done, the toilet overflowed and  there was crap everywhere.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Speaking of shit, I had an epic crap this morning.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Josephus on May 20, 2011, 07:45:00 AM
I dreamt I had to take a shit and the only toilet available was in the middle of a busy mall and people walked around as I get crapped. And, when I was done, the toilet overflowed and  there was crap everywhere.

This dream represents posting on Languish.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: The Brain on May 20, 2011, 08:17:29 AM

This dream represents posting on Languish.

:D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

You shat the bed?
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Someone say something to me so I know this isn't an ironic hell.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)