News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2011, 09:44:37 AM
Someone say something to me so I know this isn't an ironic hell.

It what way "ironic"?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2011, 09:55:32 AM

It what way "ironic"?
I.e., I want to speak and connect to people so much, but in fact I'm invisible and intangible and no one can hear me.

(Thanks Mal. :) )
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2011, 09:59:22 AM

It what way "ironic"?
I.e., I want to speak and connect to people so much, but in fact I'm invisible and intangible and no one can hear me.

Hey, did somebody say something? I thought I heard something ... must just be the wind.

;)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Also ironically, it's conceivable I would be more popular if that were the case. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2011, 10:06:54 AM
Also ironically, it's conceivable I would be more popular if that were the case. :P

Well, shit, if you were invisible and intangible, you could be the most successful peeping tom ever.  Imagine the opportunities. :D 

Ideologue

If I'm intangible, can I still jerk off?

Don't laugh, these are the important questions.
Kinemalogue

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2011, 10:12:35 AM

Well, ghosts are intangible, and *they* can. What do you think 'ectoplasm' is?

Pedrito

You are not  :hug:

Although by the standards of some Languish posters, you're not real until I've met you in person  :homestar:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ideologue

That scene in Ghostbusters with Slimer is suddenly a lot more suspect.  And, perhaps, a lot more hot? :hmm:
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Quote from: Pedrito on May 20, 2011, 10:33:10 AM

You are not  :hug:

Although by the standards of some Languish posters, you're not real until I've met you in person  :homestar:

L.

:hug:

In person it becomes immediately obvious that I am the Peak Human.  Ask anyone who's met me.
Kinemalogue

HVC

It what way "ironic"?

someone's been hiting the drugs lately lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2011, 10:12:35 AM

no. technically you couldn't see either.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

I've decided I want a mjölnir amulet.
Yes, I'm already laughing at myself for being ridiculous and new agey.
Especially given theres a Thor film out at the minute.
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2011, 10:33:30 AM
That scene in Ghostbusters with Slimer is suddenly a lot more suspect.  And, perhaps, a lot more hot? :hmm:

I dunno, seeing guys getting slimed isn't my thing.

This, OTOH:

http://www.ghosts.ws/Ectoplasm-Pictures/Ectoplasm-flowing-from-mouth-of-a-possessed-woman.htm

http://www.ghosts.ws/Ectoplasm-Pictures/Orbs-and-Ectoplasm-above-two-sexy-girls.htm

:perv: