Me too. :unsure:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Josephus

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2011, 12:45:49 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 26, 2011, 11:45:41 AM
I am so fucking drunk, it;s crazy.

Doubtful.

Well he did mistake a semi-colon for an apostrophe. :hmm:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Slargos

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 26, 2011, 12:55:00 PM
Quote from: Josephus on March 16, 2011, 09:36:20 PM
In April I'll mark 10 years registered on Paradox forums.  :ph34r:

Me too. :unsure:

Fucking noobs.

You're so green it hurts my eyes to watch.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Liep

According to my schedule I'm working till 2.30 am, but as that'll be 3.30 I'm sure my employer won't mind me writing it down as 1 hour of overtime.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on March 26, 2011, 06:51:37 PM
According to my schedule I'm working till 2.30 am, but as that'll be 3.30 I'm sure my employer won't mind me writing it down as 1 hour of overtime.

I take it the Danegeldings are only now moving to Daylight Savings Time?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2011, 06:57:34 PMI take it the Danegeldings are only now moving to Daylight Savings Time?

That is correct. I like that we're a little behind you, it gives us earlier football for a week in october.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

For....

A friend of mine has been bothering me a lot lately asking weird questions, like in English do people ever say reduce weight? What sounds better lose weight or weight loss, etc...
Turns out he's making a weight loss website. Fair enough. He's been trying to lose a bit himself.
It turns out though its worse than that. He wants to charge people to get the information off his website.
He claims he has discovered a never before known technique to make the body stop producing so much fat. He's believing it.
And of course everyone will believe this and pay to view the information on his Engrishy website.
Just...:facepalm:
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Good to hear someone is still talking to bmo  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Slargos

Quote from: Caliga on March 27, 2011, 05:49:22 PM
Good to hear someone is still talking to bmo  :)

Using surgical instruments to cut the fat out of the body is already a long known technology.  :hmm:

stjaba

Quote from: Tyr on March 24, 2011, 06:00:58 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 24, 2011, 04:12:47 PM
Well, that wasn't the issue in debate. There is the uh, propriety of the matter. One of must think of the offspring.

They'd be quarter Chinese.
Then their children would be one eight Chinese.
Before you know it they've forgotten there was ever Chinese in them.
Racists of the world unite. You want the foreigners to integrate?
DO YOUR PART!
Assimilate!
Dilute!

Alex Sink, who ran, but lost, to be Florida's governor in 2010, was a descendant of the famous Eng and Chang Siamese twins. As you can see, sometimes the Chinese(err rather Siamese) features never completely disappear... :hmm:

Josquius

And she's 100% white except for this Siamese guy 150 years ago? :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on March 27, 2011, 06:25:54 PM
And she's 100% white except for this Siamese guy 150 years ago? :hmm:

Not really 100% then, is it?  :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on March 27, 2011, 05:46:20 PM
It turns out though its worse than that. He wants to charge people to get the information off his website.
He claims he has discovered a never before known technique to make the body stop producing so much fat. He's believing it.
And of course everyone will believe this and pay to view the information on his Engrishy website.
Just...:facepalm:

Despicable! Information needs to be free!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.