And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on March 24, 2011, 06:00:58 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 24, 2011, 04:12:47 PM
Well, that wasn't the issue in debate. There is the uh, propriety of the matter. One of must think of the offspring.

They'd be quarter Chinese.
Then their children would be one eight Chinese.
Before you know it they've forgotten there was ever Chinese in them.
Racists of the world unite. You want the foreigners to integrate?
DO YOUR PART!
Assimilate!
Dilute!

Your argument is horribly flawed.

If you've got a jug of drinking water and a cup of squirts, you're not really doing anyone any favours by mixing them unless your plan was to soil the water to begin with.  :hmm:

Josquius

Quote from: Slargos on March 24, 2011, 06:06:01 PM

If you've got a jug of drinking water and a cup of squirts, you're not really doing anyone any favours by mixing them unless your plan was to soil the water to begin with.  :hmm:

Squirts? :unsure:
Youv'e a bathtub of water and a glass of orange juice. Drop the orange juice in the bath- you can't notice it, its diluted too much.

Though mixed race people are generally hot. If British girls looked like Brazillians I would be a happy man.
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on March 24, 2011, 06:08:03 PM
Quote from: Slargos on March 24, 2011, 06:06:01 PM

Squirts? :unsure:
Youv'e a bathtub of water and a glass of orange juice. Drop the orange juice in the bath- you can't notice it, its diluted too much.

Though mixed race people are generally hot. If British girls looked like Brazillians I would be a happy man.

I think you misunderestimate the amount of urine in your scenario.  :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 24, 2011, 05:12:58 PM
And would you date a communist nigger, BB?

If there is an afterlife, I hope Angela Davis is there waiting for you with a strap-on to split a DP with General Sherman.

Slargos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X_7Xt2ga-s&feature=related

Cross-wind landings. I've seen this before but it still blows my mind every time I watch it.

Particularly the last three are amazing.

Lettow77

Chinaman girl and I shall go to the memphis zoo, and then I shall show her the sights of midtown.

Squee.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Monoriu

I am increasingly convinced that mixed-race is the way to go.  I think they are smarter, and look better.  Inbreeding leads to genetic diseases.  The gene pool should be as large as possible. 

Grinning_Colossus

I'd certainly want my kids to have some in-built resistance to sunburn. Sunscreen is expensive.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Caliga

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 25, 2011, 02:55:20 AM
Chinaman girl and I shall go to the memphis zoo, and then I shall show her the sights of midtown.

Squee.
I think she'd prefer to see the sights below your midnavel. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 25, 2011, 11:32:04 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 25, 2011, 02:55:20 AM

Squee.
I think she'd prefer to see the sights below your midnavel. :)

This girl must have something wrong with her.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 24, 2011, 09:26:00 PM
If there is an afterlife, I hope Angela Davis is there waiting for you with a strap-on to split a DP with General Sherman.
I met her once... she's pretty cool. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Abercrombie & Fitch is introducing a line of bikinis with padded tops aimed at 8 to 14 year olds. :mellow:

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 25, 2011, 12:10:38 PM
Abercrombie & Fitch is introducing a line of bikinis with padded tops aimed at 8 to 14 year olds. :mellow:

Girls want to grow up asap.  A wise company takes advantage of this tendency.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Hm.  Just came across a snake in the backyard.  Overall grey with black blotches, I think, maybe 2-3 feet long, just going by what I could see.  Couldn't get a good look at it because it was hanging out (just it's head sticking out looking around, really) in a crack between the foundation and the concrete slab back there, and, presumably because it wasn't too terribly happy to see me, it ducked/curled down in there real quick-like.  The lizards that live out there better watch their backs.

Edit:  There he is again.  Took a picture, but couldn't get too close and am using my phone, so I dunno how it came out.  He's pretty jumpy...just moving around a little to get the phone out of my pocket, etc, from a few feet away made him twitch back in there a bit.

Edit2:  Eh...came out kinda okay, I guess, considering:

Wildlife.  :)