The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Quote from: Slargos on March 25, 2011, 05:42:13 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 25, 2011, 05:18:33 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 25, 2011, 04:40:26 PM
I don't really have any ill intentions.

You're young and unattached in quite a few ways and have lots of privacy.  Take advantage of this now before you regret it later.

Also, don't let hang-ups about ethnicity or cultural misalignment make you miss opportunities for bagging an Asian chick.

Just make sure you don't accidentally spawn any mongrels.  :hmm:

Good point.  Wouldn't want any more Slargii wandering around.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

I've still yet to do a east asian :(
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Habbaku on March 25, 2011, 05:48:27 PM
Quote from: Slargos on March 25, 2011, 05:42:13 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 25, 2011, 05:18:33 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 25, 2011, 04:40:26 PM
I don't really have any ill intentions.

You're young and unattached in quite a few ways and have lots of privacy.  Take advantage of this now before you regret it later.

Also, don't let hang-ups about ethnicity or cultural misalignment make you miss opportunities for bagging an Asian chick.

Just make sure you don't accidentally spawn any mongrels.  :hmm:

Good point.  Wouldn't want any more Slargii wandering around.

As usual, you missed the point completely. Can't expect anything else from you darkies.  :rolleyes:

Eddie Teach

I agree with Slargos. Wait until a few years after you've graduated and gotten married and gotten good jobs before you start spawning the mongrels. Until then, use protection.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

Fasting proclaimed from today through to tuesday.

I shall subsist on tea alone.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Atonement for impure thoughts.  :pope:

Tonitrus

Lettow77

Not impure thoughts. If I don't eat, the tea can be focused on more effectively.

Hunger will also give me occasion to reflect on why I thought it was a good idea to pursue an outing with this girl, and why, if I felt such a need, I did not check the weather first.

I acted hastily and my actions were ill-considered. I need to sit in this room alone for the weekend, drinking tea and thinking about self-rectification.

Edit: It was never my attention to take over the OTT. Future discussion along these lines will have its own thread.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

lustindarkness

Get her in your room to fast and reflect with you all weekend.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Slargos

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 25, 2011, 11:57:08 PM
I agree with Slargos. Wait until a few years after you've graduated and gotten married and gotten good jobs before you start spawning the mongrels. Until then, use protection.  :)

:D

jimmy olsen

I am so fucking drunk, it;s crazy.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 26, 2011, 11:46:52 AM
Lolz

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Korea is last place in size

So I guess all that shit they eat isn't, in fact, good for "stamina".
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help