News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Use your superhuman strength to push the two buildings together and moosh him.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 25, 2011, 02:09:56 PM
Use your superhuman strength to push the two buildings together and moosh him.

I'd rather use it to tear that bigass ugly slab out of the ground and throw it on my shitty neighbor's house.

Edit:  Or maybe half the slab.  The grill and lawnmower "shed" thing sit nicely on the other end of it.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 25, 2011, 02:12:44 PM
I'd rather use it to tear that bigass ugly slab out of the ground and throw it on my shitty neighbor's house.
It's your superhuman strength, I guess you can use it however you want.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 25, 2011, 02:14:45 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 25, 2011, 02:12:44 PM
It's your superhuman strength, I guess you can use it however you want.

We live next door to "those people."  The ones who don't mow their yard until it gets ridiculous, just leave pots with long dead plants hanging out of them sitting around on their front porch, don't bag their trash so when they put it out on pickup day and the truck picks it up it gets blown all around, etcetc.  :mad:

Seriously...when the house that had been vacant/on the market for 7 or 8 months (ours) has a yard that looks like it's better taken care of because we mowed it once and dug out the weeds, there's a problem.

Admiral Yi

Hippies, white trash, or curry-eaters?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 25, 2011, 02:19:18 PM
Hippies, white trash, or curry-eaters?

They look to be old white trash types.  I haven't talked to them since, unlike the other neighbors (who are all nice and such and came over to say hi, but are also all older, now that I think about it), the only time I've seen one of them is when dude is smoking on his front porch in his wifebeater.  :lol:  I just roll into the garage and shut the door. 

Lettow77

Unfortunately, nature took a dim view of my hubris; 80% chance of precipitation tomorrow, with thunderstorms.

The outing is cancelled for now; as there is no home where we might enjoy a leisurely afternoon in privacy, my trip to memphis is postponed altogether.

It is a shame, but it cannot be helped.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Motel 6 in Memphis for a vigorous session of assfucking.

Ed, the travel planner.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 25, 2011, 04:22:31 PM
Motel 6 in Memphis for a vigorous session of assfucking.

Ed, the travel planner.

And card carrying ceritified romantic. :wub:

Lettow77

umm~

I don't really have any ill intentions.

Cuddling would be lovely, but its improper at such an early stage

Holding hands would more than suffice, miu

I mostly wanted to tour beautiful midtown in pleasant company and feel that life was going in a proper direction again.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 25, 2011, 04:40:26 PM

You're young and unattached in quite a few ways and have lots of privacy.  Take advantage of this now before you regret it later.

Also, don't let hang-ups about ethnicity or cultural misalignment make you miss opportunities for bagging an Asian chick.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Slargos

Quote from: Habbaku on March 25, 2011, 05:18:33 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 25, 2011, 04:40:26 PM

You're young and unattached in quite a few ways and have lots of privacy.  Take advantage of this now before you regret it later.

Also, don't let hang-ups about ethnicity or cultural misalignment make you miss opportunities for bagging an Asian chick.

Just make sure you don't accidentally spawn any mongrels.  :hmm:

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Habbaku on March 25, 2011, 05:18:33 PM
Also, don't miss opportunities for bagging an Asian chick.
:thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."