And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on April 04, 2010, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on April 04, 2010, 04:18:23 PM
The same creator as the 70-minute long review of The Phantom Menace released his 90-minute review of Attack of the Clones yesterday.   :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBhi6qqFLA
I watched it earlier today.  It was amusing.
But amusing enough to watch 90 minutes of it? Is it like a MST style review? Cause otherwise a nine minute review is stretching it, let alone a 90 minute one.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 04, 2010, 05:21:41 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 04, 2010, 04:25:06 PM
The same creator as the 70-minute long review of The Phantom Menace released his 90-minute review of Attack of the Clones yesterday.   :)

I watched it earlier today.  It was amusing.
But amusing enough to watch 90 minutes of it? Is it like a MST style review? Cause otherwise a nine minute review is stretching it, let alone a 90 minute one.
You'd probably dig it the most.  To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't already seen it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

You're my hero.  Didn't even know this was in the works.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Razgovory

It's like Seedy reviewing a movie.  Right down to the "Urban market" stole my television.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Speaking of Dazzling Urbanites, one gets the hat trick today!

QuoteBaltimore City police are investigating the shooting and stabbing of a Baltimore man who was being treated at Johns Hopkins Hospital Sunday night.

The man was brought to the hospital Sunday evening after being in a dirt bike accident. The accident occurred at Biddle Street and Harford Avenue, police said. Emergency personnel learned he had also been shot and stabbed, according to police.

Police did not have any information on the man's condition.

Jaron

Is it possible that he crashed his bike and when he his the ground he fell on his knife and his gun went off?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

sbr

:lmfao:

Once I stop laughing I might have something else to say.

Josquius

I lost interest in the PM one after 20 mins or so, no way I can watch the whole thing.

Anyway. Attack of the Clones was worse than the Phantom Menace? Eh? No.

OK, this guy hated Avatar too. That explains things.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on April 05, 2010, 02:07:30 AM
:lmfao:

Once I stop laughing I might have something else to say.

People call Obama the Magic Negro, but any Urbanite that manages to survive a stabbing, a shooting, and a dirt bike wreck all at once...well, that's one pixie-dusted nigger right there.

Razgovory

I had the strangest dream.  I dreamt that I was explaining a dream I had to other people.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

Dammit people! Coconut does not belong in a Waldorf Salad.

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Alan Cumming kissed my cheeks tonight. He also told me I was lovely but he was drunk so I didn't make much of it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Famous negro George Washington Carver was a soprano.  He lost his nuts either from the mumps or by castration.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point