News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Habbaku on Today at 11:18:26 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on Today at 11:15:44 AMSomehow, 2 native english speakers are lost in translation.

To be fair, one is English.

That's no way to talk about a Southern Scot.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on Today at 11:15:44 AMSomehow, 2 native english speakers are lost in translation.

:face:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on Today at 12:11:58 PM

You know what - that was both a great quip from Habs, and the :face: emoji is consistently one of my favourites around here.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on Today at 12:23:21 PM
Quote from: garbon on Today at 12:11:58 PM

You know what - that was both a great quip from Habs, and the :face: emoji is consistently one of my favourites around here.

:hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.