News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

lol stand up to my wife
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Syt

Serbs like their Starcraft.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Oexmelin

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 09, 2019, 03:25:56 PM
Sweden  :( :hug:

Perhaps driven by the fact that these are English-language searches in these countries. Might reveal more about expats than local country...
Que le grand cric me croque !

garbon

Quote from: Oexmelin on May 09, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

Perhaps driven by the fact that these are English-language searches in these countries. Might reveal more about expats than local country...

Which still would say something about Sweden...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

I've finally trained myself into drinking coffee without milk. I wish I could get rid of worse habits than that, but hey, it's something.

Monoriu

I insist in drinking coffee with milk.

Eddie Teach

I drink milk without coffee.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on May 11, 2019, 09:19:40 AM
I've finally trained myself into drinking coffee without milk. I wish I could get rid of worse habits than that, but hey, it's something.

How un-Spanish of you!  :D

celedhring

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 11, 2019, 10:17:09 AM
Quote from: celedhring on May 11, 2019, 09:19:40 AM

How un-Spanish of you!  :D

I know, but that comes from the fact that coffee in Spain used to be shitty (and in some places it still is) hence we drown it in milk. But there's little reason for it nowadays if you avoid torrefacto coffee. Well, I'll probably still have café con leche for breakfast, but that it.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on May 10, 2019, 01:30:39 AM
Quote from: Oexmelin on May 09, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

Which still would say something about Sweden...

Yeah. You almost automatically get many friends. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.