News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Liep on May 07, 2019, 06:43:55 AM
Election time! EU elections 26th of May and national elections 5th of June. I won't be doing a poll because Pernille Skipper will win it in a landslide.

Rasmus Paludan managed to get enough signatures to register for the election with a platform of deporting all Muslims.

He makes an insane and/or racist remark and the media covers it like nothing else has happened. I might do that poll with a Spot The Trump focus. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Service providers wanting to get paid for their work, Youtube is ruinered. :(

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 09, 2019, 12:48:39 AM
Quote from: dps on May 08, 2019, 07:59:48 PM
Issues as in ticked off by the ads that don't just come before the videos anymore, but that interrupt the middle of the videos

And then we often get two videos instead of just one at the beginning AND end of the video. It makes having a playlist miserable. It is really starting to annoy me since I am a huge Youtube addict and I do want to support the people who make the videos but holy shit they are driving me to get an adblocker.

If you are such a big addict, why don't you the YouTube subscription? Doesn't that remove ads?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

I've given up on this vertical mouse as I think it is slightly too small for me. But I kinda' miss it for work.

Anyone using a vertical mouse they could recommend?

Richard Hakluyt

Maybe it is too small for you; I had no problems with it from the start.

Tamas

Ok, thanks! It does feel like a slightly bigger version would be better. I'll look around.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

:lol:
Some hilariously bleak ones in there.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Savonarola

Quote from: alfred russel on May 09, 2019, 12:42:42 PM
Iberia. :(

I don't know, it looks like there's a potential for a great symbiotic relationship between the two countries.   :)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

crazy canuck

Quote from: Savonarola on May 09, 2019, 12:57:45 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on May 09, 2019, 12:42:42 PM
Iberia. :(

I don't know, it looks like there's a potential for a great symbiotic relationship between the two countries.   :)

:lol:

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."