And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2019, 07:00:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPHa9jO3w0A

Did any of youse guys hear about Michael Avennati (Stormy Daniel's atty) getting arrested 3/25 for extorting Nike?

Yes, I think Minsky posted something about it here.
Que le grand cric me croque !

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2019, 07:00:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPHa9jO3w0A

Did any of youse guys hear about Michael Avennati (Stormy Daniel's atty) getting arrested 3/25 for extorting Nike?

:huh: keep up with current affairs Yip.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

I guess if a guy only posts twice a month that doesn't really qualify as stalking.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Didn't know Ronnie was so bad at geography.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

What is the unjustifiably cocky bit?

Syt

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 06, 2019, 10:28:27 AM
What is the unjustifiably cocky bit?

Looks like Manchester.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Oexmelin

Richmond's Museum of the Confederacy and the American Civil War Center have completed their mergers into the American Civil War Museum. It's been an interesting study in the making of public history - some of which is related here:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/civil-war-museum-speaks-truths-former-capital-of-confederacy-180972085/?fbclid=IwAR2x5AoJ3FrIjPGdsT2gGDYyzsHGmYYV5JtbTDBTJkQAhJvPWF8RtlE9yAM

Que le grand cric me croque !

Liep

Election time! EU elections 26th of May and national elections 5th of June. I won't be doing a poll because Pernille Skipper will win it in a landslide.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on May 07, 2019, 06:43:55 AM
Election time! EU elections 26th of May and national elections 5th of June. I won't be doing a poll because Pernille Skipper will win it in a landslide.

I googled her and I approve.

Tamas

I am trying a vertical mouse. So far it is making my hand hurt more than the a regular mouse ever did with my wrist. I wonder if I should persevere or just give up.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Liep on May 07, 2019, 06:43:55 AM

You do it anyway, we deserve it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

frunk

QuoteAyn Rand was a 20th century philosopher and author, and while she has been largely ignored in academic philosophy, she is still very well regarded in the train fanfic community, for her seminal work Atlas Shrugged. It has the distinction of being the longest, and arguably the best, train fanfic ever written.

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on May 07, 2019, 08:07:33 AM
I am trying a vertical mouse. So far it is making my hand hurt more than the a regular mouse ever did with my wrist. I wonder if I should persevere or just give up.

[Apple]

You're using it incorrectly, instead hold it steady and move the computer and monitor in the opposite direction to where you wish the cursor to move to.

[/Apple]
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"