News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

The Bishopric of Barcelona has shut down a congregation in the rural town of Vic and sent 17 priests to a church tribunal for "esoteric beliefs incompatible with the Catholic doctrine" and "distorted affectivity between man and woman" (aka fucking) . It's been long since we last had a decent heresy over here. We don't burn heretics anymore though.  :(

Zanza

The Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is burning.  :cry:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Zanza

Valmy

Holy shit what a disaster. I hope most of it can be saved.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Holy shit. That's a lot of damage already.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Agelastus

Damn, those pictures look even worse than the footage on the news.

:(
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Grey Fox

La flĂȘche has collapsed. :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?