And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2016, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 07, 2016, 03:22:56 PM
Umm, what experience do you have with rape victims?

In particular, what experience do you have with male rape victims?

My time working with sexually abused teenage boys. Haven't I talked about that many times before? I guess it has been awhile.

Not since your probation ended, no you haven't.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2016, 06:37:28 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2016, 09:11:04 AM

Huh. I guess US Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Harrison, McKinley, Taft, Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover weren't cool enough to hang with the other Republican Presidents.

That is a stupid fucking painting.  Neither Bush belongs in that.

Bush 41 definitely does, he was a very competent president. Bush the younger should have been replaced by Grant or McKinely.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Grant's Presidency was rife with scandal and McKinley's lasted barely a year. Besides, they weren't around during the lifetime of the artist(clearly important in spite of the exceptions.) Anyway, let in Jerry, may as well let in W.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 07, 2016, 06:46:26 PM
Bush 41 definitely does, he was a very competent president.

Fuck you, you filthy cunt assfuck.  He did nothing after Tiananmen except issue a stern letter, broke Panama for no fucking reason, let Yugoslavia burn, and made Somalia the biggest booby trap for an incoming President since Laos. 

Fuck him, and fuck you.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2016, 07:03:38 PM

Fuck you, you filthy cunt assfuck.  He did nothing after Tiananmen except issue a stern letter, broke Panama for no fucking reason, let Yugoslavia burn, and made Somalia the biggest booby trap for an incoming President since Laos. 

Fuck him, and fuck you.

Who cares about Tiananman. Ask these millennial s about it and they will think "cinnamon what?"
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

lol, Tiananmen Toast Crunch.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 07, 2016, 06:58:45 PM
Grant's Presidency was rife with scandal and McKinley's lasted barely a year. Besides, they weren't around during the lifetime of the artist(clearly important in spite of the exceptions.) Anyway, let in Jerry, may as well let in W.

Grant is an extremely underrated president, his administration of reconstruction and protection of the freed men and their civil liberties was excellent. Predictably the southern historians who dominated the discipline from 1890-1960 shit all over his legacy and destroyed it.

McKinely won a foreign war that announced the US as a world power.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2016, 07:03:38 PM

Fuck him, and fuck you.

Man, when you hold grudges, you hold them long.  We all know that's not why you hate 41. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 07, 2016, 10:12:41 PM
Grant is an extremely underatted president, his administration of reconstruction and protection of the freed men and their civil liberties was excellent. Predictably the southern historians who dominated the discipline from 1890-1960 shit all over his legacy and destroyed it.

McKinely won a foreign war that announced the US as a world power.

Appears I was wrong in thinking McKinley was in his first term when he died. Mea culpa.

As for the painting, you're clearly on the wrong track. It's not a grouping of the "greatest Republican Presidents evah" or anything like that. It's the Republican Presidents of the last 50 years, with Abe and TR invited along because they're just too awesome not to. Whether Grant or McKinley(or Coolidge or Hayes or Arthur, etc) was a better President than Bush or Ford is beside the point.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2016, 06:38:37 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2016, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 07, 2016, 03:22:56 PM
Umm, what experience do you have with rape victims?

In particular, what experience do you have with male rape victims?

My time working with sexually abused teenage boys. Haven't I talked about that many times before? I guess it has been awhile.

Not since your probation ended, no you haven't.

Him and grallon should compare notes.

Eddie Teach

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Dost thou rolleth thine eyes at me, sirrah?  :mad:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

I think I've figured out the source of that flemmy extra ugly french- valais.
Sitting across from me in the train is two women grunting at each other in it :x
██████
██████
██████