News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on April 08, 2016, 10:07:11 PM
Imagine ~15 years ago, back on paradox, glimpsing the future of what we would become.

Then I would've definitely pulled the trigger by now.

Lettow77

Y'all'd be terribly missed. I recommend watching Aria: The Animation.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

11B4V

Finished converting the Mirada to fuel injection.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I miss the days when cars were not shaped like eggs.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Ah yes...the classic lines...the sleek profile...the sporty luxuriousness of the '82 Dodge Mirada.

Nothing says classic automotive refinement like early '80's coked-out MOPAR.   :lol: 

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2016, 05:35:06 PM
Ah yes...the classic lines...the sleek profile...the sporty luxuriousness of the '82 Dodge Mirada.

Nothing says classic automotive refinement like early '80's coked-out MOPAR.   :lol:

And the interior is Boggie Nights pimpin'  :D

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Looks a lot like a K Car.

CountDeMoney

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on April 10, 2016, 05:38:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2016, 05:35:06 PM

And the interior is Boggie Nights pimpin'  :D

snip.

:cool:

Awesome 11B.

I can almost match that, had a early 80s British car with that sort of interior and whilst the steering wheel was similar material, it was nearly a square.  :bowler:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Nice. That steering wheel is different. :cheers:

CountDeMoney

Creepy ass British stuff.  The horn is on the signal arm, wtf.  Even their fucking horns are polite over there.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2016, 08:01:19 PM
Creepy ass British stuff.  The horn is on the signal arm, wtf.  Even their fucking horns are polite over there.

Indeed, plus throw in Hydragas suspension and an engine that burned a pint of oil per 100 miles and you have the quintessential British banger.  :bowler:

Wish I'd kept mine as well over 600,000 build, but only about 300 now survive in the UK.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

No wonder you got out and pedaled.

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on April 10, 2016, 05:08:53 PM
I miss the days when cars were not shaped like eggs.
:yes: I know they looked very pedestrian back in the day, but now this unrefined boxy look seems very refreshing.

Josquius

I seem to be coming up with a  lot of blood in my flem and snot.
Doom ? :unsure:
██████
██████
██████