News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

This one's about the spics, Jacob, not the blacks.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on February 28, 2015, 11:29:21 AM
Right. I was confused about what they were trying to repeal - it still has the repeal of Obama's recent directive on immigrants in the funding bill, then?

AFAIK the three week extension doesn't repeal Obamamnesty.

Norgy

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

In this case, I fear colon hubris.  :(

Razgovory

When a police officer pulls you over and asks if you know why he's bothering you, "failure to blow a whistle while passing a horse", is not the correct answer.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 28, 2015, 02:22:03 PM
Quote from: Jacob on February 28, 2015, 11:29:21 AM
Right. I was confused about what they were trying to repeal - it still has the repeal of Obama's recent directive on immigrants in the funding bill, then?

AFAIK the three week extension doesn't repeal Obamamnesty.

I can't believe it, but Obamamnesty is entirely new to me. Though I'd think Obamnesty sounds more natural.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Today someone told me that Vancouver has more medical marijuana dispensaries than Tim Hortonses.

Sheilbh

I had a very weird love London moment yesterday when I noticed an Orthodox Eritrean Church Group having a social of some sort in a Polish restaurant I like :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

So I have to be in work for 8.30 tomorrow.
Hope I can wake up.... It's the hardest part of the day
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Squeeze, are you going to just leave your disposable cat comment sitting out there?

The decision you make will determine the entire course of your life.

CountDeMoney

Debbie Downer is incapable of walkbacks.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 01, 2015, 04:47:58 PM
Squeeze, are you going to just leave your disposable cat comment sitting out there?
I think I get what he means  :ph34r:

Alternately he may mean this:
Let's bomb Russia!