██████
██████

Admiral Yi

No collard greens?  No corn bread?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: 11B4V on January 20, 2015, 05:11:01 PM
The galley would have an authentic style southern meal between 1100-1400 of fried chicken and bbq ribs in celebration of Martin Luther King day.

:mmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Ideologue

I like Yoo-hoo.  Who doesn't like Yoo-hoo?  Or chicken?  Or watermelon?  FFS, I can't have a Goddamned grape soda with my chicken and watermelon anymore?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on January 20, 2015, 08:35:11 PM
I like Yoo-hoo.  Who doesn't like Yoo-hoo?  Or chicken?  Or watermelon?  FFS, I can't have a Goddamned grape soda with my chicken and watermelon anymore?

Okay, you wigger.

Admiral Yi

The dietary habits of the cracker are virtually indistinguishable from those of the African-American.

But seriously Ide, purple drank?  That stuff is nasty.

Ideologue

I like a Grape Nehi, though I prefer Orange Crush when partaking in fruit-flavored soda.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on January 20, 2015, 08:47:08 PM
I like a Grape Nehi, though I prefer Orange Crush when partaking in fruit-flavored soda.

Good man. Even though I haven't had either in at least 25 years.

Josephus

They still make grape nehis, Radar?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Fruit-flavored drinks?  Hawaiian Punch FTW.  Not too sweet, great cold.  Unlike other fruit-flavored drinks, it doesn't make you thirstier.

Caliga

Wyler's > Hawaiian Punch.  OHHH YEAH