Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

or you know, a cook to cook for you.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Nice, I've scored a Nintendo 64 for my collection. Couple of controllers & games too.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Ideologue on December 01, 2013, 01:36:52 PM

I'd like to say I'm embarrassed, but if I were billionaire the only difference would be that I'd have a servant going to Wal-Mart for me. :blush:

What is that shit/nutritiousfood* ?

Instant noddles ?

Piles of cola ?

Arm&hammer toothpaste/soap-powered/peanut butter ? 

* delete depending on your perspective/prospect of type II diabetes
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

Looks like a shopping cart from Repo Man.  :lol:

MadBurgerMaker

Seedy, I finally had some nice weather to put the soft top on.  That fucker was a pain in the ass to get on there though, since it wasn't warm enough to properly stretch it all out (it was in the 60s, supposed to be in the 75ish range when you put in on, but that's coming this week, so it'll be okay).  Put it on on Friday, and was only able to get the side windows clipped in and secured this afternoon after it had been on there all weekend.  It's a lot more quiet when driving than I expected.

The hard top is taking up a gigantic amount of space in my garage now.

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on December 01, 2013, 12:54:50 PM
Breaking News!!!!  :huh:

Quote"But if I'm right, then 100 years of British history needs to be rewritten."

Um he is aware King Arthur is a semi-legendary figure right?

QuoteIn a previous book, Ardrey claims the "wizard" Merlin of Arthur lore was actually a politician from Glasgow

:lol: Really?  Sounds like a nutcase.  Are we sure this guy is not Russian?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

Quote from: mongers on December 01, 2013, 03:59:09 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 01, 2013, 01:36:52 PM

I'd like to say I'm embarrassed, but if I were billionaire the only difference would be that I'd have a servant going to Wal-Mart for me. :blush:

What is that shit/nutritiousfood* ?

Instant noddles ?

Piles of cola ?

Arm&hammer toothpaste/soap-powered/peanut butter ? 

* delete depending on your perspective/prospect of type II diabetes

Diet cola!  Noodles, yes.  And a large box of cat litter. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

I've got a couple of cases of Ramen in my government recommended food stockpile.

Plus the kids eat that shit up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I'd never had it before a few weeks ago.  I can only eat the shrimp kind, but it's pretty delicious. :blush:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 01, 2013, 08:08:14 PM
I've got a couple of cases of Ramen in my government recommended food stockpile.
Same.  Shit basically lasts forever.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on December 01, 2013, 08:24:01 PM
I'd never had it before a few weeks ago.  I can only eat the shrimp kind, but it's pretty delicious. :blush:

Add two cheese slices and mix till melted.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

mongers

Anyone heard from Garbon since this mornings train crash in NYC ? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 01, 2013, 09:53:56 PM
Anyone heard from Garbon since this mornings train crash in NYC ? :unsure:

You honestly think he'd be caught dead in the Bronx?  C'mon.