News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Lettow77 on December 19, 2011, 05:19:05 PM
I am surprised someone would go so far as to call voluntary blindness "disgraceful". Eccentric i'll warrant, but its just something that helps me perceive the world differently, and I am quite taken with it. It's good to do it over break when nobody is around.
I agree with Mihali.

I offer help to blind people on the assumption that they're blind not arseholes imitating a disability.  It's the same for most, I imagine.  What you're doing is, in my view, wrong and erodes at social trust.

Why help a blind person when that guy you saw last week tapped his way to the counter, then took off the sunglasses and ate his dinner peaceably? 
Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Does anyone want between 1 and 3 cats?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

How fresh are they?  Have you cleaned them?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on December 19, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
Does anyone want between 1 and 3 cats?

I'd like to get rid of between 1 and 3 cats.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Wow. So. My Swedish friend who apparently had a big secret modeling career I never knew about....some crazy fan has went and got a tattoo of her. :s
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tyr on December 19, 2011, 08:25:59 PM
Wow. So. My Swedish friend who apparently had a big secret modeling career I never knew about....some crazy fan has went and got a tattoo of her. :s

Useless without pics.

(the model friend, not the crazy fan/tattoo)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on December 19, 2011, 05:19:05 PM
I am surprised someone would go so far as to call voluntary blindness "disgraceful". Eccentric i'll warrant, but its just something that helps me perceive the world differently, and I am quite taken with it. It's good to do it over break when nobody is around.

I'd go so far as to call it "pretty fucking stupid, and not retard stupid, but moron stupid".

I hope you fall in your non-handicapped-accessible bathroom, break your stupid fucking head, and your pit bull with the fake "DO NOT PET SERVICE ANIMAL" harness eats your balls first, because that's the easiest flesh to rend.

Squee. Mew.

Josquius

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 19, 2011, 08:39:12 PM
Quote from: Tyr on December 19, 2011, 08:25:59 PM

Useless without pics.

(the model friend, not the crazy fan/tattoo)
Google twiggx.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Freaky-deaky.  Needs implants though. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

She'd look better without the metal bits.

Razgovory

Yeah, most chicks look better with out metal bits.  Also they look better without ink, but they do it anyway.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2011, 10:43:27 PM
Yeah, most chicks look better with out metal bits.  Also they look better without ink, but they do it anyway.
Some people are stupid.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

tatoos suck. piercings...meh, sometimes good
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Sure, if they're on the lower part of the ear or maybe the navel.