News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Today is my birthday. I had to work overtime. Yey.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 20, 2011, 08:24:38 AM
My face hurts.

Got one of my Wisdom teeth taking out on Tuesday. Fucking Hurts now. Can't believe I have to go thru this 3 more times.
i got four out at the same time. Thought i would be out of it like my friends sister so i took two days off work.... i was fine later in the same day :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: Tyr on October 20, 2011, 08:58:15 AM
Happy Birthday :)

My birthday is at the end of the month, and as an accounant that means every birthday is over time birthday.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Happy Birthday.

My Birthday is the day after Quebec National Holiday. I have never & never will work on my Birthday. :yay:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

My face hurts.

Got one of my Wisdom teeth taking out on Tuesday. Fucking Hurts now. Can't believe I have to go thru this 3 more times.

I'm having a molar pulled in a couple weeks.  :(
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

MadBurgerMaker

Oh god there was an earthquake near San Antonio this morning.  DOOOOOOOM

(4.6 No biggie.  I didn't feel it, but I guess you could downtown)

jimmy olsen

Happy Birthday!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

:cheers:  Happy B-Day

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Capetan Mihali

My face hurts.

Demand narcotics!
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 20, 2011, 11:43:28 AM
My face hurts.

Demand narcotics!

Damn right.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

I have a prescription for Percocet but I haven't filled it up yet.

I hate going to the Pharmacy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 20, 2011, 11:49:15 AM
I have a prescription for Percocet but I haven't filled it up yet.

I hate going to the Pharmacy.

I'll fill it for you, I don't mind going to the pharmacy.   :)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Ed Anger

I keep a supply of Vicodin and Pecocet on hand.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

I sliced through the damn muscle and tendon of my first knuckle a few weeks ago (being a loser without a dishwasher sucks), it's been infected and painful as hell, and except for one Tylenol 3 the night they sewed me up, all they did was prescribe me massive amounts of Aleve.  :rolleyes: Gee, thanks guys, I'll fill this right away instead of just buying more CVS-brand shit that I'm already taking.