News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on October 18, 2011, 05:19:01 PM
I was forced to watch several "Buffy" episodes.  Bleh. 

I'll pray for you. No human should be forced to endure gay programming.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 18, 2011, 05:20:00 PM

Why?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on October 18, 2011, 05:27:15 PM

Why?

Cause it's fucking boring, and inane.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on October 18, 2011, 05:31:14 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 18, 2011, 05:27:15 PM

Why?

Cause it's fucking boring, and inane.

That wasn't my question.

Anyway I had a period of time where I was watching that on Netflix. I think I got into the 3rd season.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

That was my answer.  I went to the zoo today.  Saw many animals.  Haven't been there since I was 15 or so.  Animals of note: Chimps.  They are a lot bigger then I expected.  I suppose it's because they only use young ones on TV.  They are big and ugly, but they were fairly lively.  Hyenas. The Hyena I saw looked me straight in the eye and then seemed to be deciding if he could jump up to where I was.  It was kinda creepy.  Bactrian camel.  This bastard was big, and when I walked by he was rearing back to spit on me.  Had cud coming down the side of his face, and was starting to open his mouth.  I jumped back and kept as far away as I could.  His head moved to follow me.  I swear he was planning to spit on me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Neil

Nice sunglasses on the hipster to the right.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Brazen on October 18, 2011, 06:40:57 AM
What the hell have these guys come as?

QuoteIranian soldiers march during the annual military parade on September 22, 2011 in front of the mausoleum of the Iran's late leader Ayatollah Khomeini in Tehran,Iran. The parade marks the beginning of the 1980-1988 war between Iran and Iraq. UPI/Maryam Rahmanian

Read more: http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/Features/2011-Iran-Defense-Week/5682/?spt=rcc&or=si#ixzz1b8HwnL18

The 106th "Fighting Einstein" Brigade?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

In case anyone actually wanted to know, I think it's an Azeri thing.

sbr

Quote from: DGuller on October 18, 2011, 03:40:30 PM
All New Jersey Transit trains have those kinds of toilets.  They double as air fresheners.

:lol:

Zoupa

Question for asian aficionados:

What origin is the name Soojin? I'm thinking korean, but want to make sure.

Sheilbh

Saw Gilbert or George today.  Got very excited.  Then sad.
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 19, 2011, 05:56:36 PM
Saw Gilbert or George today.  Got very excited.  Then sad.

Ugh. I hated when the Tate was all done up for them. Not my taste.

garbon

Quote from: Zoupa on October 19, 2011, 05:41:39 PM
Question for asian aficionados:

What origin is the name Soojin? I'm thinking korean, but want to make sure.

I'd guess Korean based on the one I knew. Google also suggests Korean.

Grey Fox

My face hurts.

Got one of my Wisdom teeth taking out on Tuesday. Fucking Hurts now. Can't believe I have to go thru this 3 more times.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.