I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:37:32 PM
Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:32:36 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:28:20 PMAh, a comedian.  And a condescending one at that.

As opposed to an angry one, like you?

Not angry, just disappointed in the complete lack of basic societal manners that once kept humanity together in the age of BA (Before Assburgers).

I don't think the issue involves an inability of humans to come together. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:37:32 PMNot angry, just disappointed in the complete lack of basic societal manners that once kept humanity together in the age of BA (Before Assburgers).

You're what, a few years older than me? I think the real issue is that you're stuffing your Catholic repression into some seriously tight grumpy pants and it's spilling out all over the place.

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:38:39 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 02:22:04 PM
Jacob does this purely just to make us feel bad, man. He's a real negative dude.

What? You're probably getting laid more than I ever was, what with the internet to help you hook up. Do you know the last names of the girls you meet before you have sex with them?

Seems unlikely, and with certain exceptions that don't count, yes.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:46:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:37:32 PMNot angry, just disappointed in the complete lack of basic societal manners that once kept humanity together in the age of BA (Before Assburgers).

You're what, a few years older than me? I think the real issue is that you're stuffing your Catholic repression into some seriously tight grumpy pants and it's spilling out all over the place.

Tell us, Jacob of No Fixed Address, does the little missus know how many months you were banging her before you found out her last name?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Damn, Seeds will get bitter regarding just about everything. He truly has become the Grallon of our times. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

It's been a while (a loooong while) but back in the day last names was pretty damn low on the list of things that mattered before sex.

Outside of co-workers (oops) I can't think of a time I would have known a last name before getting together for the first time.  Maybe my ex-wife because a friend of mine was dating her twin sister, so it may have come up but that was too long ago to remember.

Outside of the previously mentioned co-worker I would put learning a last name about the same tier as meeting the parents.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2014, 03:11:32 PM
The current Seedy-Jacob spat:

How about you, Roast Beef Boy?  How long did it take for you to learn child bride's name after you banged her?

Ideologue

This thread and my depression don't go well together. Have fun, kids.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

Someone is a drama queen and for once, I'm not talking about Marti. :rolleyes:

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 03:13:40 PM

How about you, Roast Beef Boy?  How long did it take for you to learn child bride's name after you banged her?

I knew her name the day I met her at Barnes and Nobles.

celedhring

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:17:12 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 02:13:52 PMAnd I live in the big city, where such is also commonplace - girls and guys.

Yeah... I mean, how is the last name relevant?

Most of the people I've hooked up with over the years were friends of friends, class mates, with the occasional night club hook up etc. Where does last name even come into the conversation?

You hook up. You do your thing. You get contact info. Maybe you get back in touch again and see each other (which was the usual scenario for me, generally having been on the lookout for a relationship rather than casual sex). It keeps going and at some point you accidentally find out the other person's family name (now, of course, you generally do so when you add each other on Facebook).

The way things roll for me is that unless it's a one night stand girls friend me on Facebook, send me whatsapps, etc... before I get to fuck them, so learning their last name is almost unavoidable.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

I can post more cat gifs.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2014, 03:18:26 PM
Next you might want to consider learning the correct name of that store. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2014, 03:18:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 03:13:40 PM

Bloody Catholics and their hangups.  :mad: