Son of Hunger Games Assistant Director kills 7 in rampage

Started by Syt, May 24, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on May 27, 2014, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2014, 05:01:51 PM
Ah Languish.  In a thread about an attack caused in large part by misogynist fantasy the usual suspects debate whether girls meet their internet standards own fantasies.

:rolleyes:  Girls that young do nothing for me.  And like I said, none of them are ugly or fat.  Some of them are just wearing unflattering clothes and ought to be aware of it.

Yeah, because young girls should be aware that you judge them wanting.  :rolleyes:

Like I said, your very own misognyst fantasy.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2014, 05:12:42 PM
derspeiss - girls that young not only do nothing for me, but I feel creepy even discussing how they are dressed.

I don't feel creepy.  A bit judgy maybe but not creepy.  It's sort of similar to my disdain for obese teen boys wearing all sorts of faux-athletic gear.  OH YEAH MAN I TOTALLY THINK YOU'RE A BALLER.

It's probably just my judgmental wife rubbing off on me.  She's always criticizing what people wear.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2014, 05:36:23 PM
Yeah, because young girls should be aware that you judge them wanting.  :rolleyes:

That's not what I'm saying at all, but feel free to continue misreading my posts.  I'll say it for the third time-- I don't think any of those girls are fat or ugly. 

QuoteLike I said, your very own misognyst fantasy.

More like a fantasy you have in which I'm a 'misognyst'.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on May 27, 2014, 08:25:03 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2014, 08:09:35 AM
The most fascinating aspect of all this is the amount of information he's left behind;  so many shooters don't, and always leave the question of "why" to investigators and experts to guess at.

Agreed.  I'd also like to see what the police actually wrote after they interviewed the guy, rather than the lawyer's paraphrase of it.

I was reading the storyline on the deputy's call and their interview with him, and--from what I read--I can say that their call was unfortunate but correct.

I mean, this isn't exactly Milwaukee PD giving Dahmer back a naked, partially cuffed boy who speaks no English and is bleeding from the ass...they didn't see any reason to EP this kid.  Is he an immediate threat to himself or to others?  Is he demonstrating any behavior which could?  By the accounts, he was polite and reasonable, and did not set off any of the Spidey Sense tests the deputies would need to take him to the ER. 

Not that Santa Barbara is Baltimore, but when you're dealing with calls for service on a weekly basis regarding possible emergency petitions for the emotionally handicapped, after seeing shit like a 60 year old man beating his 89-year old mother senseless because he thinks she's a spy, or a regular on the beat is off his meds again and you can tell because he's grinding his teeth so hard you can hear it from 12 feet away, or a woman whose husband calls because she won't stop eating all the cat food...by those measures, a polite kid who passes all the tests on the front porch and strikes you as just somebody who's simply got the blues isn't going to compel an emergency petition.

One would think Santa Barbara law enforcement would have more resources to look into this particular guy after that call--particularly with all the shit he put online--but hey.

Now, if law enforcement had the ability to do an immediate check and find out he purchased multiple handguns in a short time frame prior to arriving for the welfare check, perhaps that would've added a certain awareness.  But the NRA would want you to believe otherwise.  After all, the 2nd Amendment trumps officer safety.

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on May 27, 2014, 07:03:21 PM
Lol

Don't whiteknight too hard guys.

Jesus.

Whiteknight means you protect a woman in the hope of having sex with her.  This is just a picture of some random people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 27, 2014, 06:58:31 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2014, 05:12:42 PM
derspeiss - girls that young not only do nothing for me, but I feel creepy even discussing how they are dressed.

I don't feel creepy.  A bit judgy maybe but not creepy.  It's sort of similar to my disdain for obese teen boys wearing all sorts of faux-athletic gear.  OH YEAH MAN I TOTALLY THINK YOU'RE A BALLER.

It's probably just my judgmental wife rubbing off on me.  She's always criticizing what people wear.

Spicey is not being creepy he is just being the fashion police.  Which I find hilarious.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Maximus

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 27, 2014, 10:38:09 PM
Spicey is not being creepy he is just being the fashion police.  Which I find hilarious.

Why?  I married a fashion designer FFS.

Quote from: Maximus on May 27, 2014, 10:41:43 PM
Not seeing any flabby thighs in that pic.

:lol:  Okay, man.  Okay.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 27, 2014, 10:36:11 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on May 27, 2014, 07:03:21 PM
Lol

Don't whiteknight too hard guys.

Jesus.

Whiteknight means you protect a woman in the hope of having sex with her.

Not necessarily.

QuoteThis is just a picture of some random people.

Then again, that's why I'm a bit baffled by the strong reactions to my well-informed opinion.

Jaron

None of those girls is remotely attractive. I would never, ever even consider it even if they were all of age. Those thighs don't work for me and those elbows are far too pointy.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Quote from: Jaron on May 27, 2014, 11:31:00 PM
None of those girls is remotely attractive. I would never, ever even consider it even if they were all of age. Those thighs don't work for me and those elbows are far too pointy.

J-dawg. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.