Son of Hunger Games Assistant Director kills 7 in rampage

Started by Syt, May 24, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

:lol:

You know, it's funny. We're walking around Salzburg for the first time a couple days ago and my wife is buried in her phone, looking for whatever, I dunno. We turn a corner and we're on Getreidegasse.

I grabbed the phone out of her hand and said, look honey, you're missing it!  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Eh you can just send them a tweet.

'Hi I am the boy about 50 feet to your right.  Wanna hang out?'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Legbiter on May 27, 2014, 04:02:54 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 27, 2014, 06:14:57 AM
They seem harder to connect with now.

It's probably a tougher market for sure.

Wow, I'm not sure anyone of them have any business wearing those short shorts.  I know they're all the rage (espec. with the pockets sticking out OMG!) but come on, that's not what you should be wearing if you have flabby thighs.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

That said the grandpa look on the brunette in red isn't doing her a lot of good.  Her body's perfectly fine.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Actually the one in the red is fine.  And I'm not calling any of them ugly or fat, but there's something to be said for knowing your body type and dressing accordingly.  Flabby white thighs don't look good in short shorts.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

derspiess

Valmy

Spicey would be tweeting them 'GUUUURL you so cannot pull those shorts off'

crazy canuck

Ah Languish.  In a thread about an attack caused in large part by misogynist fantasy the usual suspects debate whether girls meet their internet standards own fantasies.

Valmy

Spicey fantasizes about young ladies in flattering shorts.

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2014, 05:01:51 PM
Ah Languish.  In a thread about an attack caused in large part by misogynist fantasy the usual suspects debate whether girls meet their internet standards own fantasies.

:rolleyes:  Girls that young do nothing for me.  And like I said, none of them are ugly or fat.  Some of them are just wearing unflattering clothes and ought to be aware of it. 

Barrister

derspeiss - girls that young not only do nothing for me, but I feel creepy even discussing how they are dressed.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2014, 05:12:42 PM
derspeiss - girls that young not only do nothing for me, but I feel creepy even discussing how they are dressed.

Yeah, did seem slightly odd to my mind.

And to someone my age, those kids look about 14-15 years; give me the lived in look all of us of my age tend to acquire.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"