Started by Syt, May 24, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2014, 10:04:50 PM
I've been working on my nuance.
still a classic. it's been what, 13 -14 years? its shall live on in languish lore... followed closely by your love big black cock rabbits in Mexico*.

*I know its childish, but it still makes me laugh to this day.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

I've always thought if there's one thing you're known for it's your embrace of nuance.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on May 26, 2014, 09:05:00 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 25, 2014, 12:04:14 AM
His "manifesto" :rolleyes:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225936731/Untitled

Dammit, when I read the rantings of a maniac, I expect them to be less boring.  :(

That's why I'm around.  I'm insane, but at least I'm an entertaining maniac.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 26, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
QuoteAccording to his family, Rodger was seeking psychiatric treatment. But to dismiss this as a case of a lone "madman" would be a mistake.

It not only stigmatizes the mentally ill...

:lol: You can't make this stuff up.

Actually the genuinely mentally ill are less likely to commit acts of violence.  He's not mentally ill, he's just bitter from being cock blocked.  That's not an illness!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ideologue

Jame Gumb wasn't mentally ill, he was just bitter from being denied his rightful place in high fashion.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 26, 2014, 10:07:55 PM
I've always thought if there's one thing you're known for it's your embrace of nuance.

:lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Actually, I will say there was one time I felt entitled to sex.

It was when I was dating Naples, and since I was recovering from that biopsy, we couldn't fuck though we were both down to.  So I went down on her like three or four times every time she'd come over.  I healed up, and didn't have cancer or anything else, but by that point she'd stopped talking to me due to some issues with her husband.  So, despite putting it about six hours' worth of pretty solid cunnilingus (if I do say so myself), I didn't get so much as one single, solitary blowjob.

That's called unjust enrichment where I come from.  Which is law school.  CHECK YOUR RESTATEMENT (3d).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Man, some of you guys are starting to make me look emotionally balanced.

PRC

Quote from: Ideologue on May 26, 2014, 10:55:32 PM
Actually, I will say there was one time I felt entitled to sex.

It was when I was dating Naples, and since I was recovering from that biopsy, we couldn't fuck though we were both down to.  So I went down on her like three or four times every time she'd come over.  I healed up, and didn't have cancer or anything else, but by that point she'd stopped talking to me due to some issues with her husband.  So, despite putting it about six hours' worth of pretty solid cunnilingus (if I do say so myself), I didn't get so much as one single, solitary blowjob.

That's called unjust enrichment where I come from.  Which is law school.  CHECK YOUR RESTATEMENT (3d).

When I first read your post I read it as six hours of cunnilingus without reciprocation and I was going to say that you should've got the clue after fifteen minutes.  But even still... she just came over a bunch of times, you ate her out and then did again a few nights later?  That's a fucked up relationship right there.

PRC

Quote from: Malthus on May 26, 2014, 09:05:00 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 25, 2014, 12:04:14 AM
His "manifesto" :rolleyes:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225936731/Untitled

Dammit, when I read the rantings of a maniac, I expect them to be less boring.  :(

I read through a bit of it.  I saw a video clip interview of the Martinez victim's father railing against accessibility to guns.  The fathers statement that he had twenty years with his son and the Sandy Hook parents only had five or six with theirs.. that was sad.   The killer's Mother and Father... they lost their boy and have the guilt of his actions on them... they must be so devastated. 

I'm now a parent of an almost two year old with another due in October and i've been thinking of how and when you go about teaching your kids about the birds and the bees.  I'm thinking the answer is start early and often. 

Based on that kids document his parents didn't seem to teach him about sex at all, they just left him to figure it out on his own.  That's kind of how my parents dealt with it too...  My dad's idea of sex education was letting me watch movies with tits in them at a very early age (which was awesome) and my Mother did everything she could to avoid bringing it up. 

The Martinez kids father is railing against access to guns and I agree with him that second amendment shit needs some serious overhauling.  Easy for me to say as a Canadian but the shooter also seems to have needed some serious parental intervention along the way.  The bits I got out of his "manifesto" are like his mother was trying to buy his love with gifts until her money dried up and she couldn't really afford to pay for his respect anymore and at his father's house it was all about the new girlfriends needs and wants so he wasn't getting any real love there either. 

Was what this kid did preventable?  You can legislate access to guns even if you can't enforce it.  You can't legislate that parents give more love to their kids.  This kid was going to pop and someone was going to get hurt, access to guns or not.

CountDeMoney

Yeah...this case has less to do with guns, and even less to do with society's misogyny, than it has more to do with being nuttier than squirrel shit.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Jacob on May 26, 2014, 09:40:25 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2014, 08:28:26 PM
I guess you didn't get the memo, either.

You know, what I've noticed throughout all the knee-jerk reactionary bullshit over this shooting, from the feminists to the PUA community, is the one angle that nobody's talking about:  that maybe, just maybe, women should take a single lesson away from this incident and be more sensitive and accommodating to clumsy, socially awkward and mildly dangerous potential suitors. 
Hell, the life you save may be your own.

That is the creepiest thing you have ever posted.
I completely agree. It's the exact same mindset the first article he posted criticized.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point