Son of Hunger Games Assistant Director kills 7 in rampage

Started by Syt, May 24, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 25, 2014, 10:39:03 PM
I admit I am too scared to.

Though I would hate to think what we would look like if somebody starting quoting various posts outside of their proper context.  Or hell even in their proper context.

Oh it mostly just shows discussions on whether having narrow clavicles is a positive or negative for body builders.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: sbr on May 25, 2014, 10:41:18 PM
Outside of Ide and Seedy, I would think languish is the opposite of forums that indulge in self-hatred.  Most people here seem to hate everyone else and think way to highly of themselves.

I think your post shows a lack of insight. We've several posters with a deep current of self-hatred.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on May 25, 2014, 04:26:30 PM
He was apparently a regular on an involuntarily celibate forum, a den of projected self-loathing, as you might expect. 

I'm surprised that such a forum exists, but the FBI might want to consider monitoring it.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on May 25, 2014, 10:46:10 PM
Oh it mostly just shows discussions on whether having narrow clavicles is a positive or negative for body builders.
Until I searched I thought clavicle was another word for clavichord. That brings up a very different flavour of internet forum :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 25, 2014, 10:51:31 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 25, 2014, 10:46:10 PM
Until I searched I thought clavicle was another word for clavichord. That brings up a very different flavour of internet forum :lol:

:lol:

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on May 25, 2014, 10:50:22 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 25, 2014, 04:26:30 PM
He was apparently a regular on an involuntarily celibate forum, a den of projected self-loathing, as you might expect. 

I'm surprised that such a forum exists, but the FBI might want to consider monitoring it.

Yeah I was figuring between this and the sandy hook thing there is going to be some profiling going on around here.  Lonely hateful white dudes are going to be watched.  Poor FBI guys.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

You're underselling Languishites, and overselling the FBI.

Legbiter

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2014, 08:10:06 PM
LOL, and what better way to kick off the post-incident moralising than with a Slate article ?

Her name's Amanda Hess.

Dead ringer for:

WB for the Tintin flag.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on May 26, 2014, 07:08:09 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 26, 2014, 07:06:18 AM
Okay? :unsure:
Well it does help explain why she's so angry all the time.

Perhaps I should have written - what a sad pick up artist like manner to deflect criticism by calling someone unattractive.

Grey Fox

I find this so frustrating. Lower your damn standards and get laid. He went to college and didn't get laid? How the hell does this happen?!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.