Son of Hunger Games Assistant Director kills 7 in rampage

Started by Syt, May 24, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2014, 08:44:54 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 28, 2014, 08:34:30 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2014, 08:31:02 AM
Also Val, nice try trying to drag my kids into this. I'm untouchable.

Which one is going to be your next wife?

Your sister.

Poor form...

You should have said his daughter. ;)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Grey Fox

Your sister.

She's 27 and a pothead. Only you can fix her.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 28, 2014, 10:00:45 AM

Your sister.

She's 27 and a pothead. Only you can fix her.

Pothead? Pass.

Age is still within acceptable parameters.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

So we've got a new intern at work (from the alma mater, no less, so I know she's got nothing between the ears), with lovely blue eyes and the most adorable 20 year old ass.  Very sweet girl.

Question:  what form of media should I use to demand the sex to which I am entitled from her?  Manifesto or YouTube video?  I'm thinking YouTube, what with her smartphone glued to her face.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2014, 08:50:28 PM
So we've got a new intern at work (from the alma mater, no less, so I know she's got nothing between the ears), with lovely blue eyes and the most adorable 20 year old ass.  Very sweet girl.

Question:  what form of media should I use to demand the sex to which I am entitled from her?  Manifesto or YouTube video?  I'm thinking YouTube, what with her smartphone glued to her face.

Interpretive Dance

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on May 29, 2014, 08:51:25 PM
When did you get a job, anyway?

End of February.  Pay sucks, drive sucks, no benefits, but it's professional writing for the Feds, so I'm pretty much doing it for the resume in the naive and inevitable to-be-crushed hopes that it will pay off later.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2014, 08:59:24 PM

End of February.  Pay sucks, drive sucks, no benefits, but it's professional writing for the Feds, so I'm pretty much doing it for the resume in the naive and inevitable to-be-crushed hopes that it will pay off later.

I think you should work the misogyny into your memos then.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2014, 12:22:28 AM
Yeah...this case has less to do with guns, and even less to do with society's misogyny, than it has more to do with being nuttier than squirrel shit.

This.  All the "misogyny" did here was pick out the guy's targets.  It could just as easily have been his parents with a spork from Taco Bell.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2014, 08:59:24 PM

I thought Federal pay was at least decent. What exactly do you mean by professional writing?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point