How American are you? Take the alternative citizenship quiz!

Started by Syt, December 16, 2013, 12:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Maximus

DGuller

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 16, 2013, 03:05:11 PM
Fucking Mayo.  Ruined my perfect score. <_<  "You answered 22 of 23 questions correctly for a total score of 96%.   90 percent or higher? You bleed red, white, and blue. Fourth of July might just be your favorite holiday."  I find that kind of amusing, as I would move to Canada if I could. :lol:
Not to mention your user name.

Sophie Scholl

Why, what ever could you mean, sir?  The greatest fighting general of the American War of Independence was instrumental in keeping the cause alive.  Sure, there was some... controversy over his later career choices, but before 1779 he was possibly second only to Washington in importance to American survival.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: garbon on December 16, 2013, 02:11:34 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 01:20:33 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2013, 01:19:53 PM
91%

I guessed right that they wanted you to answer 'Cheez Wiz' for the cheesesteak question, but that answer is BULLSHIT.  A real Philly Cheesesteak should be made with provolone or American 'cheese'.

Yeah i got that one wrong because of that bullshit, that and mayo.

I though I had read recently that salsa had overtaken things.
So had I.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 04:23:11 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2013, 01:19:53 PM
91%

I guessed right that they wanted you to answer 'Cheez Wiz' for the cheesesteak question, but that answer is BULLSHIT.  A real Philly Cheesesteak should be made with provolone or American 'cheese'.

So had I.

We eat a lot of salsa now.  It has become the goto snack food for the boys after school.  They pull out some tortilla chips and salsa and will go through a jar or two.

Ed Anger

Steak is well done and covered in ketchup and A1 sauce. FACT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Calling all Texans! CC is promoting the bean heresy!  SMITE HIM

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Admiral Yi

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 04:23:11 PM

So had I.
And I.  I have sort of a biased perspective, though. :P