How American are you? Take the alternative citizenship quiz!

Started by Syt, December 16, 2013, 12:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

In response to the "How British Are You" thread where I scored "Probably American".

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0703/Are-you-a-Real-American-Take-the-alternative-citizenship-quiz/What-is-Bruce-Springsteen-s-song-Born-in-the-USA-about

I got 70% right.

Quote70 percent or higher? You're an American pop culture aficionado. What's more American than the Simpsons and a big ol' jar of mayonnaise, right?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

I stopped after the second question about Big Macs.   I got the born in the USA question.  I havent eaten at Mcdonalds in over 20 years.  They serve burgers without tomatoes?   :x

Eddie Teach

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Two of the ones I got wrong were food questions.  The Big Mac and Philly cheesesteak ones, specifically.

I got the mayonnaise question right.  I just used what I know about my people. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

CountDeMoney

Caliga

91%

I guessed right that they wanted you to answer 'Cheez Wiz' for the cheesesteak question, but that answer is BULLSHIT.  A real Philly Cheesesteak should be made with provolone or American 'cheese'.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2013, 01:19:53 PM
91%

I guessed right that they wanted you to answer 'Cheez Wiz' for the cheesesteak question, but that answer is BULLSHIT.  A real Philly Cheesesteak should be made with provolone or American 'cheese'.

Yeah i got that one wrong because of that bullshit, that and mayo.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Eddie Teach

I missed: Cheesesteak, Coca Cola, Condiments, Catcher, and Rat Pack.