How American are you? Take the alternative citizenship quiz!

Started by Syt, December 16, 2013, 12:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

@PW

Aren't you from Georgia? I always expected that particular tidbit to be plaster all over the streets of Atlanta.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on December 16, 2013, 01:31:58 PM
Tomatoes belong in the salad, not in your burger.

Well maybe not in your burger.  But assuming good taste, it a basic ingredient of a burger.

DGuller

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 16, 2013, 01:34:35 PM

Well maybe not in your burger.  But assuming good taste, it a basic ingredient of a burger.
Lettuce and tomatoes confuse the taste of the burger.  It's supposed to be a meat dish, you won't make amends for it by adding a slice of tomato on top of the patty.

frunk

Untouched or sliced tomatoes are an abomination, and only through chopping or saucing can they reach their ideal state.

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on December 16, 2013, 01:38:24 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 16, 2013, 01:34:35 PM

Lettuce and tomatoes confuse the taste of the burger.  It's supposed to be a meat dish, you won't make amends for it by adding a slice of tomato on top of the patty.

If I want a meat dish, I eat a meat dish - usually a steak.  If I want a burger, I make a burger.

ulmont

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 16, 2013, 01:30:22 PM
@PW

Aren't you from Georgia? I always expected that particular tidbit to be plaster all over the streets of Atlanta.

It is.  Or at least at the World of Coke (downtown Atlanta).

Eddie Teach

@PW

I overthought it, mistakenly believed Pemberton had a Pennsylvania connection.

I know Coca-Cola's hq is there.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 16, 2013, 01:46:15 PM
@PW

I overthought it, mistakenly believed Pemberton had a Pennsylvania connection.

I know Coca-Cola's hq is there.

And the museum.  Which I didn't get to visit during my last trip to Atlanta due to time constraints and the city streets teeming with criminals.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 01:20:33 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2013, 01:19:53 PM
91%

I guessed right that they wanted you to answer 'Cheez Wiz' for the cheesesteak question, but that answer is BULLSHIT.  A real Philly Cheesesteak should be made with provolone or American 'cheese'.

Yeah i got that one wrong because of that bullshit, that and mayo.

I though I had read recently that salsa had overtaken things.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I don't understand how salsa is so expensive at the store, but they give to you free at Mexican restaurants. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)