How American are you? Take the alternative citizenship quiz!

Started by Syt, December 16, 2013, 12:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2013, 04:34:44 PM
Calling all Texans! CC is promoting the bean heresy!  SMITE HIM

I put two kinds of beans in my last chili.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2013, 04:34:44 PM
Calling all Texans! CC is promoting the bean heresy!  SMITE HIM

CC already has my contempt with his plebian tastes with patrician pretensions.  His disgusting and repulsive rape of my culture is a new low, however.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Ideologue on December 16, 2013, 04:49:29 PM
The chili I get from Wal-Mart has beans in it.

Well, of course.  Wouldn't be much else to put in a vegetarian chili.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

I was trying to troll someone, probably garbon, about how I grocery shop at Wal-Mart.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

I was just at Walmart in Mass after thanksgiving. Bought up a whole mess of food as it was so freaking cheap.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2013, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 16, 2013, 04:49:29 PM
The chili I get from Wal-Mart has beans in it.

Now with 100% air.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2013, 05:26:24 PM

That is like vegetarian steak.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

dps

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: garbon on December 16, 2013, 06:40:52 PM
America is sounding quite awful. :hmm: :P

It is.  But it's still better than all those other places.

sbr

I got 87%.  I missed Yankee Doodle, Rat pack and Catcher in the Rye.