News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2014, 12:44:34 PM
I'd worry about the launch codes, but I'm sure the Ukrainians misplaced those years ago.
:huh: Ukraine got no nukes.

CountDeMoney

What, they lose them, too?  I bet they still have some lying around somewhere.

Liep

Of course Janukovitj had a crappy zoo in the backyard of the Presidential Palace. :lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2014, 12:45:51 PM
What, they lose them, too?  I bet they still have some lying around somewhere.
Surrendered them in a treaty, in exchange for being guaranteed by both Russia and US.

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Liep

Steep incline in level difficulty.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zanza

It may not be owned by Yanukovich, but I doubt the photo is a fake and someone somewhere has such a throne. So Ed's dream can live one.

Razgovory

Could have been Qadaffis.  Speaking of fake, a lot of the photos coming out of Venesuala are fake, or at from other places.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017