News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen k

Quote from: Razgovory on February 22, 2014, 03:34:36 PM
Speaking of fake, a lot of the photos coming out of Venesuala are fake, or at from other places.

:tinfoil:

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Admiral Yi

Ugh.

OK Yuros, you can handle this one while we take care of Venezuela. :cheers:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on February 22, 2014, 02:21:56 PM
It may not be owned by Yanukovich, but I doubt the photo is a fake and someone somewhere has such a throne. So Ed's dream can live one.

It's probably Leona Helmsley's.

The Larch

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on February 22, 2014, 05:12:03 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on February 22, 2014, 01:03:49 PM
:hmm:

Makhnovists, sadly, they are not. That's the flag of the Right Sector neo-Nazi movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector

That's the flag of the Ukranian Insurgent Army, which fought both the nazis and the soviets in Western Ukraine. Lots of nationalistic Ukranian movements use it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Razgovory

Well, I'm glad I could keep world peace.  Next time I prevent a civil war, I should charge a fee or something.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on February 22, 2014, 10:38:47 PM
Well, I'm glad I could keep world peace.  Next time I prevent a civil war, I should charge a fee or something.

Ask for horny chicks as payment.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

That is going to depend where I stop the next civil war.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on February 22, 2014, 11:05:18 PM
That is going to depend where I stop the next civil war.

Oooh, oooh, try the GOP!

Razgovory

Tamas

The Hungarian far-right have started fapping over the possibility of an Ukraine breakup landin the historically Hungarian border region to us. I mean,12 percent of its population is still Hungarian, so seems legit

Neil

Irredentists are funny folks.  Like Hungary is going to win a war even against rump Ukraine.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.