NFL Week 4: The RIGHT WOTS ALL THIS THEN thread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 25, 2013, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

I got stuck watching the Virginia Tech-Georgia Tech game.  I guess Kaep finally broke loose?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Niners DBs are getting away with holding/interference bigger than shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2013, 09:47:11 PM
I got stuck watching the Virginia Tech-Georgia Tech game.  I guess Kaep finally broke loose?
how did that game fare?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2013, 09:51:37 PM
Niners DBs are getting away with holding/interference bigger than shit.
Which probably explains why Bradford is holding onto the ball so long.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2013, 10:14:19 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 26, 2013, 09:47:11 PM
how did that game fare?

Hokies got by on solid defense & special teams, as always.

katmai

MadBurgerMaker

Admiral Yi

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 26, 2013, 11:18:28 PM
BTW, who's playing the London game?

Pitt vs Vikings this week

Niners and Jags(??) in couple of weeks.

Admiral Yi

Is this the first year they're playing two there?

katmai

Neil

Didn't the Jags play there just recently?  Then again, I suppose Jacksonville doesn't mind giving up a home game every year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Bad news for the Texans: Andre Johnson didn't practice on Thursday.

Good news:  Duane Brown did, although it was limited.  It'd be great if the best OL on the team only missed one game with the ankle injury.

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 26, 2013, 03:56:36 PM
Seattle is only -3.  I think I will take that bet

Shit I'd take that bet too.

Gups

Seems to have been less publicity then usual about the Wembley game. Only knew about it myself thanks to this thread. I vaguely thought about taking my son but the only tickets left are £300+

Neil

Quote from: Gups on September 27, 2013, 05:22:16 AM
Seems to have been less publicity then usual about the Wembley game. Only knew about it myself thanks to this thread. I vaguely thought about taking my son but the only tickets left are £300+
Hmmm.  I guess they decided to spend less after it sold out.  It should at least be an exciting game, since both those teams have a propensity to fuck up in spectacular ways.  Not like last year, where they forced you to watch the Patriots machine steamroll over the hapless Rams.