NFL Week 4: The RIGHT WOTS ALL THIS THEN thread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 25, 2013, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Seattle is only -3.  I think I will take that bet

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 26, 2013, 03:56:36 PM
Seattle is only -3.  I think I will take that bet
I wonder.  That's an interesting line, but Houston will be at home.  The only away game Seattle has played this year was a close, low-scoring one against the lowly Panthers.  :hmm:

Yeah, you're probably right.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

i was looking at that line as well.  On the one hand all the touts are nuts about Seattle this year.  On the other, they're a read option offense.

CountDeMoney

I wouldn't touch it.  It's the Seahawks on the road, and at 1pm.  Could be a big-time trap game, particularly with Houston on the rebound at home.

citizen k

The Legion of Boom will put Schaub under the most pressure he's had thus far into the season.

CountDeMoney

Well, they do need to feed Beast Mode.  45 points, and nothing but 79 yards.  Disgusting.

katmai

Sweet Jebus i don't even know half these guys starting on D for Niners tonight :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

citizen k

CountDeMoney

Neil

Yep.  Poor Bradford.  It's possible that he's not really that good.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Hard to tell when you have no O-line to protect ya.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2013, 08:48:25 PM
Hard to tell when you have no O-line to protect ya.
I suppose.  Still, he's made some pretty questionable decisions tonight.

CountDeMoney

Between the lack of protection and the drops, it's easy to see why he has no career.

Admiral Yi

For a while I thought he was going to be The Next Great Thing when he came out of college.

CountDeMoney

Could've been, had he been drafted by another team.  At least Stafford has Megatron.