NFL Week 4: The RIGHT WOTS ALL THIS THEN thread

Started by CountDeMoney, September 25, 2013, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2013, 08:29:42 AM
I can appreciate the NFL trying to reach out to Europe--which they've tried for decades to do--but I really wish they would stop scheduling games over there, particularly during the season. 
Preseason, no big deal...but the players hate it, it wrecks practice schedules and athletes' body clocks, and they really don't want us over there anyway.

Better be ready to root for London Ravens !!! :w00t:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

derspiess

First Sunday of the year I'm watching from home, and the wife wasn't expecting me to <gasp> want to watch the game.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

Cutler stripped, Lions recover for another TD.

I haven't been watching the whole game, but I think the Bears might have more giveaways than first downs.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

I forgot to set my team this week. I kept Alex Smith on for nothing. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on September 29, 2013, 02:53:52 PM
Hahah wow MBM :console:

Schaub does that every week.  Seriously.  He went full retard over the offseason and needs to cut that shit out.

The defense got noticeably worse when Cushing went out with the concussion. 

Admiral Yi

Looks like the Poms got a pretty good game.  Stillers with the ball around the 15, down 7, 19 seconds to play.  Rapistburger gets sacked and gives up the ball.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Ed Anger

Fuck Andy Dalton and fuck every Bungle. Fucking worthless collection of so called talent ever assembled. Fuck you Mike Brown, you worthless cum stain.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Yeah, Dalton has not yet had what I would consider a good game this year.  His completion % has been high, but that's been skewed by all the short passes he's thrown.  His accuracy at medium to long range has been shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Weird day.

I'm glad I'm so sick and hopped up on Coricidin and cough meds that I slept through the Ravens game in a fog.  Sounds like they did, too.

Neil

The offensive line didn't show up, and for some reason they didn't cut Ed Dickson during the week.  Even worse, they played him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Heh.

QuoteBaltimore and Buffalo rank as the only metropolitan areas with a National Football League franchise that don't also have a Fortune 500 company within their boundaries, according to a release from Maryland Business for Responsive Government.
Maryland has four Fortune 500 companies and they are all based in Bethesda: No.   59 Lockheed Martin, No. 195 Coventry Health Care, No. 230 Marriott International and No. 469 Host Hotels and Resorts.
Jerry Wit, chairman of the nonprofit business group, said the Buffalo connection reflected poorly on Baltimore.
"Does it make you feel secure and proud to share this distinction with the city of Buffalo?" Wit said in a press release. "Does anyone working or living in Baltimore really want to be compared to Buffalo?"
Baltimore has more than 600,000 residents. In comparison, similarly-sized NFL cities with Fortune 500 companies include Atlanta (11), Charlotte (5) and Nashville (2), among others.
In the past seven years, Maryland has lost nine Fortune 500 companies while neighboring Virginia has improved from 17 to 27 Fortune 500 companies, according to MBRG.
Constellation Energy was Baltimore's sole representative on the 2012 Fortune 500 list, but was acquired by Chicago's Exelon Corp. for $7.9 billion in March of last year.