Massive use of chemical weapons in Syria, 1,429 killed including 426 children

Started by jimmy olsen, August 21, 2013, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

How do these things become public?  One would think they would want to destroy all evidence of their incompetance as quickly as possible?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 04, 2013, 06:25:19 PM
How do these things become public?  One would think they would want to destroy all evidence of their incompetance as quickly as possible?

Arabs seem to revel in failure, for some reason.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2013, 07:02:06 PM

It's all they know.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on September 04, 2013, 07:02:54 PM

It's all they know.

Insha'Allah
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

It really depends on the motive of the person with the camera.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

They soothe it by clinging to their guns and religion.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

QuoteSecretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday's hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.

"With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes," Kerry said. "They have. That offer is on the table."

Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.

"In fact, some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we've done it previously in other places, they'll carry that cost," Kerry said. "That's how dedicated they are at this. That's not in the cards, and nobody's talking about it, but they're talking in serious ways about getting this done.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on September 04, 2013, 07:52:31 PM

I see what you did there!
and the horse you rode in on

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on September 04, 2013, 07:52:31 PM

Fuck off.

Neil

I wonder what Arab gun culture is like compared to American gun nuts.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Neil

I was just thinking that I bet there's a lot of similarity between the al-Qaeda rebels and the Ruby Ridge/Waco gun enthusiasts.