Massive use of chemical weapons in Syria, 1,429 killed including 426 children

Started by jimmy olsen, August 21, 2013, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on September 03, 2013, 08:32:40 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 03, 2013, 08:30:34 PM
Canadians.  :rolleyes:

Eggplants.  :rolleyes:
hey, we can't all bomb us some Muslims, we have to take what we can get. in Canada's case, that's a frozen island. let us have our dignity.

Dignity? After inflicting LEN on the republic?

CANADA DELENDA EST
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 03, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Quote from: HVC on September 03, 2013, 08:32:40 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 03, 2013, 08:30:34 PM
Canadians.  :rolleyes:

Eggplants.  :rolleyes:
hey, we can't all bomb us some Muslims, we have to take what we can get. in Canada's case, that's a frozen island. let us have our dignity.

Dignity? After inflicting LEN on the republic?

CANADA DELENDA EST
L A T E R that week. god dammit, now that song is stuck in my head.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

I wonder when Ed's daughters are going to fall in love with Bieber?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2013, 08:39:37 PM

He'll be dead by the time they enter the screaming phase.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2013, 08:39:37 PM
Pfft, it's all One direction now, olds :rolleyes:

Tweens should not be allowed to listen to music.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I see no obstacles for France in prosecuting any punitive strikes against Syria on her own, should she choose to do so.  Granted, not at the tempo or to the degree of the US, but it wouldn't take much against Syria.
France hater.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:02:39 PM
I see no obstacles for France in prosecuting any punitive strikes against Syria on her own, should she choose to do so.  Granted, not at the tempo or to the degree of the US, but it wouldn't take much against Syria.
France hater.

Surrender Monkey Lover.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
I hope Zombie Lafayette jams the Statue of Liberty up your ass.

Now that you agree they cant, if France did go it alone, it would save face for your Messiah.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on September 03, 2013, 09:13:44 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
I hope Zombie Lafayette jams the Statue of Liberty up your ass.

Now that you agree they cant, if France did go it alone, it would save face for your Messiah.

How am I agreeing they can't, when I just said they could?

And why are you bringing Bernie Kosar into this?