Massive use of chemical weapons in Syria, 1,429 killed including 426 children

Started by jimmy olsen, August 21, 2013, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 03, 2013, 09:13:44 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
I hope Zombie Lafayette jams the Statue of Liberty up your ass.

Now that you agree they cant, if France did go it alone, it would save face for your Messiah.

How am I agreeing they can't, when I just said they could?

And why are you bringing Bernie Kosar into this?

Bernie Kosar,  :lol: at least you could pick a QB that didnt suck.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on September 03, 2013, 09:23:28 PM
Bernie Kosar,  :lol: at least you could pick a QB that didnt suck.

Your Bernie-bashing is based in as much ignorance as your French-bashing, Cletus.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 03, 2013, 09:13:44 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
I hope Zombie Lafayette jams the Statue of Liberty up your ass.

Now that you agree they cant, if France did go it alone, it would save face for your Messiah.

And why are you bringing Bernie Kosar into this?

:lol:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote from: DGuller on September 03, 2013, 11:53:33 PM
And now, for some comic relief:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYew1IA-Ag.

At risk of being morbid...amid all the Russian commentary, this one brought a tear of respect to my old-school gamer eye...

Quotecounter terrorist win

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 03, 2013, 11:54:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 03, 2013, 09:58:59 PM
No, hating on Timmay.

Wasn't it Crunchy?

Meh, can't remember.  Either way, it wasn't for the French.  Villepin was a dick for stabbing Colin Powell in the back, but then again, so did the Bush Administration.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

1) the guy running in front of the machine gun...was that the lead singer of Rage Against the Machine?

2) I was hoping the Float from Animal House would show up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Viking

They guy running out in front of the machine gun while it war firing sort of had it coming I guess..
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.