News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale and cards

Started by Razgovory, July 11, 2013, 03:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

I got Alan Wake for 3 bucks yesterday.  Not all bad.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on July 18, 2013, 12:46:59 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 18, 2013, 12:46:21 PM
And with those bundles out there, I've already snagged a lot of stuff. Hell, my steam library is full of crap I'll never get around to.
Same. :blush:

My library says I have 245 games on Steam. :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on July 18, 2013, 01:01:00 PM
And with those bundles out there, I've already snagged a lot of stuff. Hell, my steam library is full of crap I'll never get around to.

:o

I have 13...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on July 18, 2013, 01:01:34 PM

I have 13...

OK Tampax.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on July 18, 2013, 01:02:24 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 18, 2013, 01:01:34 PM

I have 13...

OK Tampax.

Didn't I post about how until recently, my main computer had many primary parts from 2005?  Besides, I'm not a bargain shopper - I don't get excited over crap because it is cheap.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I just saw that Infestation is on today's sales.

DO. NOT. BUY.

It's the infamous The War Z (a horrid Day Z rip off), renamed, and with metacritic score (19/100) removed.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

I will have no considerabale free time for gaming until EU4 is released (and probably not much even around those days), yet I am strangely tempted to pick up Far Cry 3 with 40% off. Is it: worth it?

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on July 18, 2013, 02:43:29 PM
I just saw that Infestation is on today's sales.

DO. NOT. BUY.

It's the infamous The War Z (a horrid Day Z rip off), renamed, and with metacritic score (19/100) removed.

Not even to increase shareholder value?

crazy canuck

The nice thing about these sales is if you can pick up a game for next to nothing that you are not sure you will ever play but sometime in the future you start playing and really enjoy.

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on July 18, 2013, 03:02:35 PM
I will have no considerabale free time for gaming until EU4 is released (and probably not much even around those days), yet I am strangely tempted to pick up Far Cry 3 with 40% off. Is it: worth it?
I have been eyeing both that as well as the original Far Cry, which is like $5 or something.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Far Cry is great. Far Cry 3 is good for some entertainment, it starts out pretty great but then they are unable to keep up the quality and it gets retarded.

NB I did finish Far Cry 3, and I rarely play shooters to the end. But I was disappointed by the second half of the game.

Syt

Train Simulator 2013 is on sale for 8.59. The add ons are on sale, too - for 905.50 all 121 could be yours!
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on July 19, 2013, 01:25:05 PM
Train Simulator 2013 is on sale for 8.59. The add ons are on sale, too - for 905.50 all 121 could be yours!
What do you do other than drive around on train tracks?  Anything?

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on July 19, 2013, 01:38:29 PM
Quote from: Syt on July 19, 2013, 01:25:05 PM
What do you do other than drive around on train tracks?  Anything?

Kill hookers for cash.

Caliga

Do you have to run them over or do you get machine guns and missile launchers mounted on your trains? :)