News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale and cards

Started by Razgovory, July 11, 2013, 03:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Quote from: Caliga on July 14, 2013, 05:07:32 PM
When you have to choose between two characters, I always choose one of the two adult chicks if applicable just in case you get to bang them later. :)

Cal puts women on a pedestal...so he can look up their skirts.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

Anyone here have any experience with Trackmania 2 Canyon?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

I tried to get Walking Dead. Technical troubles stopped me :(
I got Shogun 2, fall of the samurai though. And Portal 2
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Quote from: Queequeg on July 14, 2013, 06:05:56 PM
GODDAMN IT I NEED OPINIONS ON THIS

Hey Rebellion is 75% off over the next 48hours.

FunkMonk

Dishonored and it's main DLC 'The Knife of Dunwall' for less than $14? I'll take it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sophie Scholl

Thinking of nabbing the massive Dawn of War pack and Expeditions: Conquistador.  Thoughts on either option?  I remember people playing Dawn of War II (I played the first one) a while ago, but don't remember a final verdict.  I hadn't heard of Expeditions: Conquistador till I was browsing around the rpg section yesterday.  It looks pretty interesting.  A hex based rpg type format.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

garbon

CC was a proponent of Expeditions:Conquistador. He posted about it somewhere in this subforum.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

On a different note, I didn't realize Castle Crashers was still a 15 dollar game. Came out forever ago on console.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Destructoid had a decent review of Conquistadors. Supposedly it's a good RPG with some interface/gameply tedium (lots of walking, inventory management).

I picked up Ace Combat Assault Horizon. What a silly but fun game.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Kleves

Wargame: Airland Battle is 50% off. Is it worth picking up?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Razgovory

Well I've wasted enough money.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Quote from: Kleves on July 15, 2013, 03:46:32 PM
Wargame: Airland Battle is 50% off. Is it worth picking up?

I've logged a ton of time into it. I really enjoy it. An RTS with actual strategy in it with a vaguely-Grognardy-but-not-really cold war exterior.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

CoJ:Gunslinger is pretty good game.

MadImmortalMan

Fallout 3 and Fallout:NV for $2.49 each.  :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

Star Wolves for $2.50 is worth it, IMO.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky