News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale and cards

Started by Razgovory, July 11, 2013, 03:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

I bought Bully for 2 something euros. Wasn't there a languish connection to that?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on July 19, 2013, 06:59:40 PM
I bought Bully for 2 something euros. Wasn't there a languish connection to that?

Yeah, the computer AI template was lifted from a sociological study of how our posters interact.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

A fucking Dane wrote it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: katmai on July 19, 2013, 09:28:06 PM

A fucking Dane wrote it.

So it's good then?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on Far Cry 3.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

ugh, that game has another fucked up "you can't save anywhere" save system. :mad:

Caliga

hmmmmm... Far Cry 2 is only $2.50 and apparently you can save that game anywhere. :hmm:

Phillip V

Skyrim: Legendary Edition -40%

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on July 20, 2013, 08:38:32 AM
hmmmmm... Far Cry 2 is only $2.50 and apparently you can save that game anywhere. :hmm:

Far Cry 2 is an incredible suckfest. Avoid.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Now was is Prison Architect for 10% off in as a daily deal. It has been 10% for at least the past week.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

/GF I could understand if you were upset about these most recent ones. Nothing under half off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Scipio

Quote from: The Brain on July 20, 2013, 10:00:26 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 20, 2013, 08:38:32 AM

Far Cry 2 is an incredible suckfest. Avoid.
It's no Far Cry, but it was quite enjoyable, IMHO.  Steep curve for a shooter, though.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

As I don't have a proper racing game (Driver: SF, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the GTA games don't count) I consider picking up Grid 2. :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on July 19, 2013, 01:38:29 PM
What do you do other than drive around on train tracks?  Anything?

If this title doesn't appeal to you, you might want to consider the sequel: elevator simulator.

Caliga

Picked up Dawnguard and Dragonborn for Skyrim.  I'm probably done with the Steam sale now.