News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale and cards

Started by Razgovory, July 11, 2013, 03:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

As most of you know, the horror of the Steam summer sale is on us, which will force the less disciplined of us to buy PC games.  What I don't understand is the cards.  What are the cards for?  I don't understand, and I'm scared. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

I'd just ignore them. Some lame thing Steam started up recently.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Is anything good on sale?  I'm hoping for sales on Bioshock Infinite, the Skyrim DLC, and a couple of shooters I can't think of at the moment.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Skyrim (and all DLC) is on sale for the next 4 hours
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Razgovory

And Bioshock infinite is half off.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

Sale sucks. Since I'm not a poor I already own the games I'm interested in.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Does your government even let you buy half the games on the sale?

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on July 11, 2013, 04:13:57 PM
Does your government even let you buy half the games on the sale?

No.

Caliga

The Brain

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Caliga

EVERY SINGLE THING (except EU IV, of course) on my wishlist is on sale.  But the store is experiencing "heavy load".  I'll give you a heavy load, Steam Store :mad: :perv:

Grey Fox

Skyrim is still way too expensive. Maybe next year.

Thinking of getting CoJ:Gunslinger.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.