2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Ted Cruz endorsing Trump right before the Pussy-gate  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Berkut

Who would be the lesser of two evils between Trump and Cruz?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grinning_Colossus

Probably Trump :x since at least he's not a sociopathic reptile.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Admiral Yi

Trump is the very definition of sociopathic reptile.

Grinning_Colossus

I disagree. Trump is definitely a mammal.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Berkut on October 27, 2016, 11:24:37 AM
Who would be the lesser of two evils between Trump and Cruz?

Cruz, easily.
One should never underestimate the damage that can be caused by sheer blundering ignorance, when combined with contempt for rule of law.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Barrister

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 27, 2016, 11:20:48 AM
Ted Cruz endorsing Trump right before the Pussy-gate  :lol:

It really was the worst possible timing for Cruz, wasn't it.  :wacko:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

alfred russel

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 27, 2016, 09:56:28 AM
Now that we're in the final stretch of our long national nightmare, I'd just like to reflect on my Favorite Fucking Things this election:

1. Egg McMuffin (potentially) winning Utah
2. Aleppo Johnson confirming for everyone how idiotic the Libertarian Party is.
3. Aleppo Johnson's Veep basically telling people to vote for Hillary, not Johnson
4. Chris Christie hostage video
5. Bernouts

Donald, for all he's done for us, the American electorate and interested parties around the globe, doesn't make my Favorites list.

How many Americans know what/where Aleppo is? I bet most Languishites couldn't even find it on a map.

I bet that if you gave a test to Trump and Johnson, Johnson would be more knowledgeable about world affairs than Trump.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Of course I know where Aleppo is. I play Paradox games.  :wacko:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on October 27, 2016, 12:02:57 PM
How many Americans know what/where Aleppo is? I bet most Languishites couldn't even find it on a map.

Who gives a shit?  They're not running for POTUS.

QuoteI bet that if you gave a test to Trump and Johnson, Johnson would be more knowledgeable about world affairs than Trump.

At Trump could name 1 foreign leader (Putin); Spicoli couldn't even do that. "Former President of Mexico" isn't an acceptable answer on Jeopardy!, either.

I know you've got a big Assburger boner for Johnson because he climbed Some fucking mountains, but all that lack of oxygen and too much grass has left him dumber than a box of fucking rocks.   So knock it the fuck off already.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 27, 2016, 12:06:00 PM
Of course I know where Aleppo is. I play Paradox games.  :wacko:

I don't. I mean, I know it is in Syria and I know where Syria is, but if you gave me a blank map of Syria I couldn't identify Aleppo.

Okay I'm not running for president, but I don't get the impression that our leaders are universally better.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 27, 2016, 12:17:08 PM

At Trump could name 1 foreign leader (Putin); Spicoli couldn't even do that. "Former President of Mexico" isn't an acceptable answer on Jeopardy!, either.

The question was a leader he admired. Putin isn't the right answer, even if Trump would come up with that.

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on October 27, 2016, 12:18:32 PM
I don't. I mean, I know it is in Syria and I know where Syria is, but if you gave me a blank map of Syria I couldn't identify Aleppo.

It is roughly midway between Edessa and Antioch. Every Byzanteen knows that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulcurry/do-you-know-where-aleppo-is?utm_term=.uxMO6Y3B2#.pnlBp51bA

QuoteDo You Know Where Aleppo Is?
Play our game and see if you can find the city on a map.

edit: I just tried and got 'nailed it'
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 27, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

It is roughly midway between Edessa and Antioch. Every Byzanteen knows that.

Awesome. Byzanteens for POTUS.