2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Zoupa on October 27, 2016, 06:29:43 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2016, 06:04:40 PM
Quote from: Jacob on October 27, 2016, 05:53:33 PM
I guess the message is clear - if you want functional government you have to vote (D) across the board.

Pelosi-Reid Connection was the height of functional government?

Hey Garbon, would you like to add something of value to the discussion? Or is permanent devil's advocate your schtick?

Let us know!

Sincerely,

Languish.

Wasn't being a devil's advocate, boo. Just pointing out how America didn't suddenly change when the Dems held all the power.

And shame on you. Wouldn have thought you beyond such lazy, simplistic thinking.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 27, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
I read this is the first year West Virginia does not have the "vote a straight ticket" option where you can just check one box to vote all D or all R candidates on the ticket.  Nobody knows which party will benefit more from the change, but it will disrupt the status quo somehow.

As long as all 320 of those coal jobs come back, it's all good.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on October 27, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
I read this is the first year West Virginia does not have the "vote a straight ticket" option where you can just check one box to vote all D or all R candidates on the ticket.  Nobody knows which party will benefit more from the change, but it will disrupt the status quo somehow.

Cletus is fucked.

11B4V

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/donald-trump-cancel-election/index.html

Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner

True enemy of the constitution.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2016, 06:50:38 PM
And shame on you. Wouldn have thought you beyond such lazy, simplistic thinking.

It's like he's so overwhelmed with cynicism he can barely hold himself up against his lamp post, let alone be bothered to ostentatiously flick his cigarette ashes at you in his beret and kerchief.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2016, 06:04:40 PM
Quote from: Jacob on October 27, 2016, 05:53:33 PM
I guess the message is clear - if you want functional government you have to vote (D) across the board.

Pelosi-Reid Connection was the height of functional government?

Nope, but blocking all administration appointments is far below the Pelosi-Reid Connection mark.

katmai

Went and voted early today. It was made even more pressing as will be working on Doc about voting during the final lead up and Election Day itself.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 27, 2016, 06:58:10 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 27, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

It's like he's so overwhelmed with cynicism he can barely hold himself up against his lamp post, let alone be bothered to ostentatiously flick his cigarette ashes at you in his beret and kerchief.

You need to renew your clichés buddy. I knew where you were going right away, doesn't help that it's the 257th time you post the exact same imagery  :P

Plus you supported Clinton over Sanders for some reason, so fuck you  :yucky:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on October 27, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

You need to renew your clichés buddy. I knew where you were going right away, doesn't help that it's the 257th time you post the exact same imagery  :P

Your avatar that never changes doesn't help.  I always see a Breton shirt in that stupid hand. :P

QuotePlus you supported Clinton over Sanders for some reason, so fuck you  :yucky:

Bernie is a poseur and unelectable.

Ed Anger

Made the mistake of going into a city with a Trump rally. The traffic. :bleeding:

Didn't even know the fucker was going to be there.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 27, 2016, 07:29:59 PM
Made the mistake of going into a city with a Trump rally. The traffic. :bleeding:

Don't lie.  You wanted the camo version of the hat, and you got it.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 27, 2016, 07:32:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 27, 2016, 07:29:59 PM

Don't lie.  You wanted the camo version of the hat, and you got it.

THERE IS A CAMO VERSION? SQUEE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zoupa on October 27, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :frog:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?