Previous topic - Next topic

Octavian

Quote from: Viking on January 31, 2010, 02:05:47 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2010, 12:43:25 PM
Quote from: ulmont on January 31, 2010, 12:42:31 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on January 31, 2010, 12:40:39 PM
Well we now need a sub or a new ottomon player  :wacko:

That was fast.

Slargos can't handle getting gangbanged apparently.

Tell me more.... any shemales with strapons?

Why would shemales need strapons?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Slargos

Quote from: Octavian on January 31, 2010, 03:53:09 PM
Quote from: Viking on January 31, 2010, 02:05:47 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2010, 12:43:25 PM
Quote from: ulmont on January 31, 2010, 12:42:31 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on January 31, 2010, 12:40:39 PM
Well we now need a sub or a new ottomon player  :wacko:

That was fast.

Slargos can't handle getting gangbanged apparently.

Tell me more.... any shemales with strapons?

Why would shemales need strapons?

For double penetration.

The Brain

LOL note to self: never play Diplomacy with Slarg.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 02:59:10 PM
I'm not going to apologize for quitting a game where you assemble a coalition that doesn't even break sweat taking me down. What's the fucking point?

I should've known better than to participate in a Languish game.

Won't make that mistake again.

:lol: Really only way to respond to such sillyness

Honestly, Spain and Austria were by far enough to take me apart, and I would've accepted that and moved on, but when I saw Milan and France join in the frenzy aswell, it just removes the fun for me, and if I'm not having a good time I'm not going to set aside time for it.

So you wouldn't have enjoyed a OE/France/Milan vs Austria then? As that is what you've been trying to get to happen for last 3 sessions?
You are so full of shit Slargy
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Seen

Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 03:15:56 PM

I think this is the first time I've ever seen France, Austria, Italy and Spain allied for a single purpose.
Pff, it happened in Languish Universalis III, againt poor little Holland  :cry:

katmai

Quote from: Seen on January 31, 2010, 05:30:38 PM

I think this is the first time I've ever seen France, Austria, Italy and Spain allied for a single purpose.

I remember that well.

Habbaku

Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 02:59:10 PMWhine, bitch, moan.

So you're just an overgrown child with an inability to accept a defeat and move on.  You should go back to single player where you will always win.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

HVC

Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2010, 05:32:23 PM

I remember that well.
I vaguely recall that one. Super Hans was fun though, the world united and then was crushed.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

QuoteThen I get an offer from you, which is along the lines of "CHOOSE YOUR SIDE I DEMAND YOU!!!"
QuoteYou react by being totally pissed and not willing to negotiate.
QuoteAnd what I was offered in exchange of that massive and suicidal undertaking? Nothing, except the hope of not upsetting you any more.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Slargos

What a vast surprise that this should be standard fare in languish games.  :lol:

Slargos

Quote from: Habbaku on January 31, 2010, 06:18:46 PM

So you're just an overgrown child with an inability to accept a defeat and move on.  You should go back to single player where you will always win.  :)

:rolleyes:

If you're going to stack the deck against me, don't be surprised that I don't want to play with you.

The kind of gang rape you people set up will never be fun for any victim, period.

Your attitude blows chunks, nigger.

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2010, 05:26:54 PM
Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 02:59:10 PM
I'm not going to apologize for quitting a game where you assemble a coalition that doesn't even break sweat taking me down. What's the fucking point?

I should've known better than to participate in a Languish game.

Won't make that mistake again.

:lol: Really only way to respond to such sillyness

Honestly, Spain and Austria were by far enough to take me apart, and I would've accepted that and moved on, but when I saw Milan and France join in the frenzy aswell, it just removes the fun for me, and if I'm not having a good time I'm not going to set aside time for it.

So you wouldn't have enjoyed a OE/France/Milan vs Austria then? As that is what you've been trying to get to happen for last 3 sessions?
You are so full of shit Slargy

:lol:

A coalition war where he would've been supported by Spain, and an army that would be about evenly matched with our combined forces? Yeah, the situations are completely analogous.  :lol:

katmai

Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 09:39:15 PM

:lol:

A coalition war where he would've been supported by Spain, and an army that would be about evenly matched with our combined forces? Yeah, the situations are completely analogous.  :lol:

And you know this how?

I'm really disappointed in you Slargy, but you've decided to go this route, have fun and don't let the door hit your ass on way out. :)

Berkut

Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 09:37:47 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on January 31, 2010, 06:18:46 PM

:rolleyes:

If you're going to stack the deck against me, don't be surprised that I don't want to play with you.

The kind of gang rape you people set up will never be fun for any victim, period.

Your attitude blows chunks, nigger.

See now, that just isn't very nice. You should apologize.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Liep

I would offer to sub but I'm not very good, it seems, as I've actually lost in single player. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk