News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: The Brain on April 17, 2020, 12:28:09 PM
Let's worry about the next election when we know there will be one.

Indeed. I'd give a fair chance for presidential dictatorship (with full GOP support) by the start of next year.

viper37

Quote from: Zoupa on April 17, 2020, 11:09:41 PM
The Confederate flag is a nice touch since they were also a bunch of losers who died for something stupid.  :)
Independance? :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Iormlund

Zoupa

Quote from: viper37 on April 18, 2020, 06:58:15 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on April 17, 2020, 11:09:41 PM
The Confederate flag is a nice touch since they were also a bunch of losers who died for something stupid.  :)
Independance? :P

:lol:

Slavery asshole lol

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I think "Wilno" only has one "L" in it.  Still, I'm impressed that Texas is showing solidarity with Lithuania.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Mnuchin and Pompeo are somehow not true Trumpists? What did they do to get into that list?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Zanza on April 19, 2020, 03:28:52 AM
Mnuchin and Pompeo are somehow not true Trumpists? What did they do to get into that list?

Probably for the same reason as Fauci, saying the plague is real.

Gups

Is this a tiny minority of Trumpists or is it more widespread?

Syt

Reports say the protestors are "hundreds", so I wouldn't call them large. I believe the one in Michigan was the largest with over a thousand people.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

katmai

Quote from: Gups on April 19, 2020, 04:48:07 AM
last I heard was 2/3 of population thinks we need to be shutdown as we have. So trump is holding steady with 1/3 of the dumbasses.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Maladict

Quote from: katmai on April 19, 2020, 05:49:14 AM
last I heard was 2/3 of population thinks we need to be shutdown as we have. So trump is holding steady with 1/3 of the dumbasses.

I wouldn't say all Americans are dumbasses.

Syt

A few days after having been deemed an "essential business" in Florida (a state with a GOP SuperPac chaired by Linda McMahon, wife of WWE's Vince McMahon) so they could continue to tape shows, WWE let go dozens of employees - both in front of and behind the cameras. WWE is estimated to have about $500 Million cash reserves at the moment.
—Stephen Jay Gould

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on April 19, 2020, 05:49:14 AM
Polls I saw were in 70s in favor
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Zanza on April 19, 2020, 03:28:52 AM

The Revolution of Idiocy eats its own.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson